• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. V

litter trays etc help

thanks for your help. she does tend to sit there and eat the newspaper:roll: even tho she has hay all the time. as today was the 1st day with the liners she is just investigating i hope, but if i find she is tucking into them, i will remove them. nicola- daisy likes to knock the tray over....or...
  2. V

litter trays etc help

hiya.:wave: my cheeky daisy is litter trained, but sometimes wees over the edge..bless her. so ive bought a bigger tray which she has used....i gradually got her used to it, just by leavin it out, so she could get used to hoppin into it as its a bit taller than her current 1, today ive put her...
  3. V

hiya

hiya...your bunny looks cute in your sig
  4. V

hiya

hiya couldnt bring phoebe with me cos she is a outside bunny, and we live in a flat with a open garden so wasnt suitable for her as she has the ran of the garden at my parents. daisy is a houserabbit, .trying to toilet train her at the mo.
  5. V

hiya

hiya im vicky and im a bunny mummy to daisy, i got her from my husbands cousin who`s little boy was gettin bored with her, so i took her in. she is just over a year (i think), has floppy ears and is grey and white! looks a bit like sweep from sooty! lol she loves her food and eats everything...
Back