• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Wanted: Rex Rabbits Scotland

Pawz for Thought in Northumberland have gorgeous baby rex bunnies x
  2. N

Advice needed do I get a friend or not?

hi Jane, not really - they are a quad, 3 boys and a girl but they work quite well together x
  3. N

My beautiful Pippa went to the bridge

thank you everyone xx
  4. N

My beautiful Pippa went to the bridge

A few weeks ago my beautiful girl went to the bridge. She was only 2 years old and had completely collapsed, we rushed her to the vets to be told it was a kidney infection. We tried to save her, vet gave her medication and told us to bring her back on the night, but she passed away within a...
  5. N

Advice needed do I get a friend or not?

Zero lives on his own and has done for a while now. He used to be part of a group but he kept attacking other bunnies, he had a real go at Harvey who nearly ended up losing an eye. Thing is he looks so miserable on his own. It sounds awful but he is old (at least 8) and blind and I thought he...
  6. N

A Few Photos of Morse Taken Today :-)

he is stunning, I love his moustache :love:
  7. N

I had to have Millie PTS last night

Thank you x I am so glad I brought them inside its so reassuring to be able to keep a close eye on them and they seem happier indoors x
  8. N

Thank you everyone Xxxx I keep looking for her and she isn't there
  9. N

Thank you xx I'm hoping they will be OK, there are 2 males and a female but both boys are quite placid x
  10. N

Thank you everyone. I'm absolutely crushed as it was so unexpected x
  11. N

Absolutely devastated. She was only 2. We were out all day yesterday, got in and she was hunched up not eating and her tummy felt massive. I thought it was bloat but vet said it was a massive tumour. I'm now left with a trio which is not ideal as I know they often end up fighting. I've decided...
  12. N

When You Have Spent a Small Fortune on Toys For Your Puppy.................

Haha he's so gorgeous. Scout has loads of toys but his current favourite thing is the plastic cup that comes with the washing powder!
  13. N

I Gave Morse Another Haircut Today

aww thank you Jane :love: a Pomapoo, that sounds adorable!!!! Aww he just looks so lovely and I'm so so glad you have him - and of course I love the name.
  14. N

Scamp 2007 - 2016

Really sorry Tamsin :( binky free Scamp
  15. N

Rhodri had a swim this morning

gorgeous!! My puppy is a water baby as well
  16. N

I Gave Morse Another Haircut Today

oh Jane you have a puppy!!! How beautiful!!! What kind of pup is he, how old, when did you get him? I love him!
  17. N

Possible ear infection or EC

Thank you Jane I hope so too xx
  18. N

Thank you Jane sorry for the delay I haven't managed to get onto a computer to reply properly! Pippa is so much better now, her eyes have stopped flickering and her head is only slightly tilted now and not all of the time x
  19. N

Oh thank god been watching her since I got in about 15 mins ago and her eyes have stopped flickering
  20. N

Hi jane thank you for your reply - on my phone so sorry if this is is riddled with typos!! Is there a definite test they can do for EC? Pippa is eating and drinking fine and passing faeces. she didn't get any metacam just the antibiotics. She's definitely better than yesterday but the vet...
Back