• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. LizzyS186

Feeding a grieving bunny 😢

Hello guys, I am just wanting some advice from the hive. Our household has had a terrible week. We had 3 rabbits (one boy and girl living together) and one boy who lived on his own. On Tuesday our boy rabbit who lives alone suddenly died (I suspected VHD at the time as all 3 were due to get...
  2. LizzyS186

Rosie xxx

Today my three year old photogenic mini lop girl left me to go to Rainbow Bridge. She was the apple of my boyfriends eye, and ruled the house with her dominating personality. In many ways she saved us, and we in turn saved her as a rescue bun who had been dumped by her previous owner due to...
  3. LizzyS186

Rosie post spaying

Hey guys, I think I am just being an anxious mum but I could really do with some advice. I rescued a rabbit 2months ago at 4mths old and was advised to get her spayed this week. She had her spay on Monday and seemed ok post op, she was up and running around quickly according to the vets. She...
  4. LizzyS186

Oliver :-(

This morning at 5.50am my little angel Oliver passed to Rainbow bridge. It is such a shock, he was eating, drinking, pooing and weeing until late last night, but seemed weak on his back feet, and thus I was going to take him to the vets in the morning if he was no better. I kissed him this...
  5. LizzyS186

Rest in Peace Randal my little boy

Hello there, This is a really difficult threat to write but 1wk ago my beloved Netherland Dwarf Randal passed away after a series of fits. Whilst he was never a full picture of health but he bravely fought for the full three years of his life and passed away. He was a cluster epileptic after a...
  6. LizzyS186

Randals Passing :(

Hello there, This is a really difficult threat to write but 1wk ago my beloved Netherland Dwarf Randal passed away after a series of fits. Whilst he was never a full picture of health but he bravely fought for the full three years of his life and passed away. He was a cluster epileptic after a...
  7. LizzyS186

Rabbits passing away.....

Hello there, This is my first posting on a rabbit forum so please bear with me. I am happy to have found this forum as I always felt that I was the only person in the world who cared/was interested in rabbits!! On Sunday our rabbit Roxy passed away after struggling with GI stasis for 2days...
Back