• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Name Suggestions!!

So, my new Mini Rex boy will be coming home this weekend and I need help picking out a name. His current name is Charleston which I'm not a huge fan of. I've attached a pic as well. Or if anyone knows of good name sites please link them here! Here's a list I've compiled of names I like. Emmett...
  2. S

Nervous about neuter!

Sully is going in to get neutered this Tuesday. I'm so worried that all the trust I have gained with him will be lost. He has been settling in so great and has been an extremely tidy and friendly bun, I hope he doesn't hold a grudge against me or become traumatized from the surgery! I don't...
  3. S

Bunny doesn't like to come out of cage...

My bunny has been home for about two weeks now and he doesn't seem to like coming out of his cage. First a little background info: He came from a breeder and was housed outside in a small cage near other rabbits. He has never been an indoor bun and evidently was not used to the usual sounds of a...
  4. S

Sully picture overload!!

I know I introduced him but here are some new piccies from today! He is such a lovely snuggle bun, I love him to bits! Here he is sitting nice for some pets... Exploring... Grooming... Bein' cute... Flopping out after his adventure... Hope you guys enjoyed these as much...
  5. S

New Bunny Settling In

Hello everyone, I just brought my new bunny home 6 days ago. I have tried to help him settle in as best as I can by not handling him too much and giving him his space. He seems like quite a confident bun and will play with his toys in front of me and will let me give him ear and head rubs while...
  6. S

New to the forum, hello :)

Hello everyone, I just brought home a new bunny friend three days ago. His name is Sully and he is a 7 month old Holland Lop. I've found lots of great information on these boards, so thought I would introduce myself :wave:
Back