• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

last of all Bella again...!!!! shes a big girl!!

Awww... just look at those eyes :love: She is bella as her name ;) lovely!!!
  2. L

any danger bringing bunnies to a park?

Hi Sky-O:wave: I understand your concern over this since I am also unsure yet. But rather unfortunately, all my friends and acquaintance live in flats, as it's a common thing here (at least in the centre of Warsaw where I live). Unlike England, not many houses seem to have gardens. I observed...
  3. L

Hi Bunnytod:wave: Aww... I cannot imagine how sweet it must have been to walk about with your Todd!!! :love: I just about managed to harness train them (or get them used to it rather). I used the common method of putting the harness and leash in their cage, they were very interested for a...
  4. L

Hi VickiP:wave: Thank you for your post. I would very much like to buy the run on the website you left. Looks safe and stable. And all sound lovely! about taking a book with me and enjoying a day out with my buns. Never thought about bringing a water spray to shoo off the predators. Good Idea...
  5. L

Hi Muppet2 :wave: Thank you for replying. I must say that I agree with you about checking the treatment of grass with the maintenance but I cannot imagine it being easy (language barrier, seldom appearance of anyone caring for the grass etc...). I would love to grow some grass in my balcony...
  6. L

Hi :) Nice to meet you all.

Thank you for loving my Misia :-) She is a sweetie indeed. Thank you all for a warm welcome :p
  7. L

Hi, thanks for your reply :D Gosh, How I envy you having a nice backyard and how I miss having a garden of my own. I live in a flat, hence no garden :cry: In fact, there are about 3 parks around my flat, all walking distance nearest being only a couple of minutes away. I have one in mind which...
  8. L

Hi,:wave: I hope I am writing this post under the right category. Since the weather is nicely improving, I've been dwelling on the idea of bringing my rabbits to a local park (in Warsaw). I have four rabbits, all of which are vaccinated against VHD not long ago.Also they all had 3 doses of...
  9. L

Hi :) Nice to meet you all.

Pleasure to meet you all :) I am a rabbit lover who is currently living in Warsaw with 4 precious rabbits called Misia, Niunia, Benito and Gacuś. I wish to exchange some useful information as well as befriending other rabbit lovers :D Wish you all a nice day ;) p.s: For anyone who would like to...
Back