• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Bonding and pet shop bun i have fallen in love with

Hi soo Ash is at present a lone bun due to the death of her daughter/friend, anyway I have been thinking a lot about getting ash a friend, and on my way home thought about what i'm going to say to my mum to convince her about getting ash a friend, well we had to go to our local pet shop for...
  2. A

what should i be feeding?

Hi well what title says really :) I would just like to know what i should be feeding ash, and i know i am being picky but exactly etc what veg how much what pellets how much how often in a day? Ash has access to hay and grass all the time! if possible could i see some pics of what you feed...
  3. A

rescuing ?

hi well if you have read my most recent thread ( 'ash.should i get her a husbun?')you will know i am looking for a husbun for ash. well i have been looking and have found click! <him he sounds good, and obviously i am not going to not pick him because of the way her looks but i was wondering...
  4. A

Ash, should i get her a husbun?

HI I really dont want to get bogged down in detail, and explanations, but Ash is now alone, she looks so lonely in her hutch, she is spayed, i dont know any rescues in the northumberland rescue. I think she really neeeds a friend and i would like it to be a neutered boy around her age, so does...
  5. A

Hermi-weigght?:/

HI Well i am in a bit of a panick at the moment because i have noticed hermi is a bit thin -more than usual- well i have started feeding her alone but i think ash might be eating the food when i feed theem togethor anyway the dilemma is it is a big No no to them coming inside for winter but i...
  6. A

babies

thank you i hope this works these are the babies and not very good photos but they were tiny when we took them there is a better one of them alll lined up on the sofa i will try and find it
  7. A

Hermione has escaped and i dont know how-shes back!!

Hello I need help hermione has escaped and i dont know how:cry:Ash is still in the hutch we cant find anyway she could of escaped. Aswell i fed them 3 hours ago and hermi was there, she justs gone, maybe i am just not meant to have rabbits, im a terrible owner, i cant even keep them in tthere...
  8. A

what should i be feeding?

I have 2 rabbits one dutch and one wild/dutch what should i be feeding including treats veg pellets and everything a day, i have been trying to feed them the right amount but i am not sure. could advice be quite pecific please thank you ash&crystal
  9. A

what should i be feeding.

I have 2 rabbits one dutch and one wild/dutch what should i be feeding including treats veg pellets and everything a day, i have been trying to feed them the right amount but i am not sure. could advice be quite pecific please thank you ash&crystal
  10. A

Lola 08.04.2010-15.09.2010

I didnt thnk i would be writing this well not this soon anyway, you were only 5 months old and yet on wednesday i came out and found you,there, on the grass, in your run,dead.:cry::cry::cry: I dont know why you died, you were always weaker than your sister, but never ill. We wont know why you...
  11. A

bunny got head and back legs stuck in run

I am really shocked and worried because i was just talking to my friend and she told me her rabbit crystal got her back leg and head stuck in her run i am worried because i think i have the same run as her and have a smaller baby rabbits of which one has tried to (and succesfully) escaped...
  12. A

what do you feed??

Hi:wave: I am worried im not feeding my rabbits the right amount of vegetables, so i was wondering how much and what should i be feeding my three rabbits to keep there diets healthy. they have constant access to fresh grass. thanks in advance ash&crystal
  13. A

how much hay?

when you order hay or buy it how much do you buy and how much would that last you i have three rabbits in a hutch with two quite large bedd areas and they seem to eat hay like pigs!!! so just wondering where and how much hay do you order??
  14. A

best wood to build run?

well i was thinking of building a massive run for my three and was wondering which wood is best to use also what do you use to cover it?? thanks in advance Ash&crystal
  15. A

bald patch on stomach. red around the area?

well i was holding lola today (she was recently ill but is better now) she has just had VHD jab yesterday and vets said she looked fine and was perky so saw no reason not to give her the jab. anyway when i was holding lola turned her onto her back (felt somehing odd on her belly) and there was...
  16. A

HELP! - not eating drinking or moving U/D she has recovered now and is eating

just before i start i suspect this could be either - bloat, gut statis , urinary stones?? now i dont know about these conditions but i am so worried my 14 week old baby rabbit who lives with her other sister and mum has been in the corner of her bed area, she hasnt ate (apart from two bits of...
  17. A

spaying

well even though we have had the rabbits missing we thought we should go ahead with the spay for ash (babies werent supposed to be going in anyway) so just wondering what i should do?:oops: well before spay does she need to be fed and watered normally (i think so) and after spay will she be...
  18. A

No.....this cant be happening........babys have gone............escaped:'(

i cant believe ii am typing this.... well my rabbit had a litter and i invited a friend over...... and my mum called me in for tea to set the table......thats the last time i saw them..... my friend and sister left the door open.......and now theyve gone......we've caught mum and two...
  19. A

Finally booked ash in for spay!

Well i have been putting it off for a bit now but i took my three to the vets today (her two babys) and asked the price well its £76.40 which i thought was quite good in my area well she is booked in for friday 19th july. another part of my vets trip is its the first time i have been back since...
  20. A

can wind scare rabbits?

Well the weather is terrible and there is like gail force winds out side and its been going on through the night well i came out this morning and ash was running into walls and only stopped when i picked her up and brought her inside. does she sound scared or is she excitable any advice...
Back