• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

New bunnies: Help with weaning off Wagg muesli and encouraging hay feeding

Firstly here a bit of background info: I took on a pair of unneutered 9 month old bunnies on December 2nd after seeing them for free on gumtree. When i went to see them i found out the owner was getting annoyed with them "fighting" and couldn't return them to PetsAtHome.. they came in a tiny...
  2. C

P@H VIP Rabbit trial. Importing spanish 4WEEK old SPAYED bunnies....

I wasn't sure where to post this so i'm sorry if its in the wrong place but it needs to be seen I've just come across this Petition to try and stop Pets at Home from getting 4 week old Spanish bunnies spayed and import to the UK to sell at 4-5 weeks old I'm appalled that they think they can...
  3. C

R.I.P Buster 13/09/2009 - 05/05/2012

I had a total shock on Saturday morning to find my baby boy Buster had passed away over night; We have no idea why he was a perfectly healthy bunny; Just 5 days before we'd made a trip to the vets for a check up and booster jabs. He spent almost of his days doing what he loved best having free...
  4. C

Female bunny with firm rounded belly?

The past 2 weeks I've noticed Jessica's belly has been getting very firm and rounded, There's no possible chance that she is pregnant as my male bunny was neutered 7 weeks ago and I've not had them in direct contact for a few months. She is still eating and pooping perfectly fine I clean her...
  5. C

Opinions on Russel rabbit food? She won't eat anything else :(

I was just wondering what people think of Russel Rabbit complete food? I feed my youngest bunny Buster on Supreme science selective but my older bunny Jessica will not touch it at all she refused it to even try it we've tried mixed a small amount in her Russel rabbit but she leaves the SS in...
  6. C

What kind of size run do you have and how much did it cost you?

Hey there! i was just wondering what size run everyone has for there bunnies? and how much it cost them. I'm on the look out for a large run but i can't find anywhere thats price seems worth the size :/ I currently have a (L)4ftx(W)4ftx(H)2ft run i got it from pets at home a few years ago for...
  7. C

Introducing my 2 bunnies and there litter :) [Picture heavy]

Hey there :) I just thought since i've barely used this forum that i'd post up some pictures of Jessica (almost 4) Buster (almost 3) and the litter they had in 2010. It was an accidental litter (we were told buster was a girl sadly) but all babies were perfectly health and are still together...
  8. C

What to use for cutting thick rabbit nails?

Hi there :) I have a 4 year old rabbit called Jessica shes very good when we cut her nails but we struggle with her back feet, She's got very wide thick nails and we just can't find anything that smoothly cuts them We've tried a list of types her vet recommended but we still can't find any...
  9. C

1 week old Kits Lactol mix ratio?

I have 5 Kits about a week old give or take a day. There mum is only feeding them once a day and the vet said since there 'crying' and trying to follow after her at night to get some milk mix for them to give to them at night. I bought some Lactol Kitten and Puppy mix (as the Vet said) under the...
  10. C

Hello :)

Name = Kerri Area you live = Hampshire, England Names of your rabbits = Binka, Jessica, Buster and 5 babby bunnies without proper names yet :) Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a childcare Student One thing you didn't know about me = i also have 3 guinea pigs (lilly, felix and...
Back