• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

New bunnies: Help with weaning off Wagg muesli and encouraging hay feeding

Thanks very much, starting tonight i'll just give 2 egg cups full of muesli. I have tried some shredded romaine lettuce, mint leaves a few times and Mustafa adores it but Dozer just sniffs it and backs up. I'm not sure if they've ever been given greens etc so progress is going to be slow but...
  2. C

New bunnies: Help with weaning off Wagg muesli and encouraging hay feeding

Firstly here a bit of background info: I took on a pair of unneutered 9 month old bunnies on December 2nd after seeing them for free on gumtree. When i went to see them i found out the owner was getting annoyed with them "fighting" and couldn't return them to PetsAtHome.. they came in a tiny...
  3. C

P@H VIP Rabbit trial. Importing spanish 4WEEK old SPAYED bunnies....

Woops sorry! i tried to to find it but i couldn't see it :oops:
  4. C

P@H VIP Rabbit trial. Importing spanish 4WEEK old SPAYED bunnies....

I wasn't sure where to post this so i'm sorry if its in the wrong place but it needs to be seen I've just come across this Petition to try and stop Pets at Home from getting 4 week old Spanish bunnies spayed and import to the UK to sell at 4-5 weeks old I'm appalled that they think they can...
  5. C

R.I.P Buster 13/09/2009 - 05/05/2012

Yes he'd had the Myxi and VHD combined; i was reassured it was perfectly safe :/ It's the first time (and possibly the last) i've used the combo. I did call the vets said they've not yet had any bunny pass because of the jab and they suggested an autopsy but after talking with my mum,dad and...
  6. C

R.I.P Buster 13/09/2009 - 05/05/2012

I had a total shock on Saturday morning to find my baby boy Buster had passed away over night; We have no idea why he was a perfectly healthy bunny; Just 5 days before we'd made a trip to the vets for a check up and booster jabs. He spent almost of his days doing what he loved best having free...
  7. C

Female bunny with firm rounded belly?

No she's not spayed, She is almost 4 years old. I am hoping to get her to the vets soon but I couldn't contact them today as its sunday. My mum's starting to think it might be a tumour because I had an unspayed lone bunny when I was in my early teens and she had a noncancerous abdomen tumour...
  8. C

Female bunny with firm rounded belly?

The past 2 weeks I've noticed Jessica's belly has been getting very firm and rounded, There's no possible chance that she is pregnant as my male bunny was neutered 7 weeks ago and I've not had them in direct contact for a few months. She is still eating and pooping perfectly fine I clean her...
  9. C

Opinions on Russel rabbit food? She won't eat anything else :(

Thanks i will keep trying her with it; i think i might stick to a half and half mix and then at least there's something for her to eat if she doesn't go for the SS but hopefully she will have a nibble and like it so i can reduce the RR in the mix I know I wasn't overly impressed with this but...
  10. C

my beautiful girl

Sorry for your loss xx Binky free Honey :( Enjoy the meadows and try not to be too cheeky
  11. C

Ted.A lovely man.

Goodbyes are always difficult :( I hope he has a wonderful send off You sound like you were a wonderful friend to him and i'm sure he was a lovely man R.I.P Ted xx
  12. C

Reginalis the mutt

Aww blessThis brought tears to my eyes :cry: He's such a handsome lad I understand how hard this is for you but at least he is at peace now x Goodnight Reginalis R.I.P Don't get up to too much mischief xx
  13. C

@susie bun, from what i can remember we've tried.. Pets at home nuggets (which we were told she was eating and she did for the first 3 weeks we had her then she went off it) Burgess excel tasty nuggets (got kicked everywhere and never saw her eat them, a good 90%+ of it was left every day)...
  14. C

excited...

That sounds like a great idea :D I might join you on that and order myself some!
  15. C

She eats every last piece of it; i very rarely find loose food in the hutch when i clean it out I'm feeling a little bit better about it now but it's very nice to hear peoples suggestions :D
  16. C

I was just wondering what people think of Russel Rabbit complete food? I feed my youngest bunny Buster on Supreme science selective but my older bunny Jessica will not touch it at all she refused it to even try it we've tried mixed a small amount in her Russel rabbit but she leaves the SS in...
  17. C

What to use for cutting thick rabbit nails?

I'd just like to say a big thanks to Boudicca who is kindly posting me some spare cutters like Sky-O's ones :D You've all been amazingly helpful! :D
  18. C

What kind of size run do you have and how much did it cost you?

Hey there! i was just wondering what size run everyone has for there bunnies? and how much it cost them. I'm on the look out for a large run but i can't find anywhere thats price seems worth the size :/ I currently have a (L)4ftx(W)4ftx(H)2ft run i got it from pets at home a few years ago for...
  19. C

Chinchilla play time!

Wow! thats awesome :) I've never actually seen active chinchillas :P My friends sister had 2 but they were always in their cage when i was there and hardly moved they'd just sit and stare at me
  20. C

Oscar is back with the best pics so far

Oh wow! He's so beautiful i love his markings :love:
Back