• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Fluffers

Bunny Butt!

:lol::lol:
  2. Fluffers

Florence's gym workout and first proper 'grab'!!

This mornings work out :D First 'grab' (a few days ago) :love:
  3. Fluffers

Hutch & Run Manufacturer recommendations (for retailers)

My local pet / farm supplier (they don't sell live animals) currently offer very sub standard hutches & runs :( It's something I've grumbled at them about for some time. I visited this morning and had another moan. They claim they are not able to source anything else though. Can RU help them to...
  4. Fluffers

Exceedingly cute videos & pics of Florence *Warning* Risk of cuteness overload U/DP6

Exceedingly cute videos & pics of Florence *Warning* Risk of cuteness overload U/DP6 Click to watch
  5. Fluffers

FAO Susie Bun (& other nosey peeps!)

Thought of you :love: ...having a little dance! :lol::lol:
  6. Fluffers

September thinks free ranging on one level is sooo last season.... (+ Flo pics!)

...and so takes a different vantage point :love: "Ooops, bin spotted" *Guilty face* "I amz just checking dat everyfing is in order Auntie Jens (and if I can jump dah fence from here and get to dah noms!)!" Makes hasty get away :lol: Meanwhile, back inside the house...Florence observes the...
  7. Fluffers

We came, we binkied, we nommed...now we has flopped...

Apologies the pic is so poor, if I go out to take a pic they get up - in the hope of more noms arriving :lol::lol: ...and Florence, so worn out from watching them, flopped too :lol:
  8. Fluffers

Florence and the musical mobile *cute videos* Update p11

Florence will be 8 weeks old on Sunday and she can now focus on and follow things with her eyes & gets very excited when she manages to grab something - usually in the baby gym :lol: Click to watch:
  9. Fluffers

Apple stick thief or quality control?

:? :lol::lol:
  10. Fluffers

Florence and her bunny! *WARNING* Very cute photo's....

Stand by your beds! Atten-shon! :shock: 'Pardon, did you say dinner time?!' :D 'It wasn't me!' :shock: 'Tee hee he!' :lol: Zonked.com
  11. Fluffers

Fluff has arrived!! *Warning cute baby pics follow*

Our beautiful daughter, Florence Alice Melody was born on Sunday 28/04/13 - right on time!! We had to have a few days in hospital due to some feeding issues and Flo developing quite severe Jaundice but home now and all good :love::love: A couple of grainy pics to start you off...hoping to...
  12. Fluffers

New supervised free ranging zone complete :)

Until last week we had a combination of wobbly bits of plywood boarding, metal pen panels and garden chairs to create a sort of barrier around the patio and to stop (in theory) the foster buns from getting into the garden area (& eating all my plants!). Apart from it being very unsightly...
  13. Fluffers

Nomming & free ranging is exhausting....

Combination of exceedingly nommy new hay, warmer temps & more time out free ranging = very flopped Paintbox :lol: This morning This afternoon! Paintbox: "Sowwy about mah dirty pawsies, I has bin on an expor-a-shon!"
  14. Fluffers

September and Paintbox have a picnic in the sunshine - at last!!

Beautiful girls :love::love:
  15. Fluffers

Foster buns September and Paintbox Nomming & Washing....

Just because! Clicky:
  16. Fluffers

The Bird Bunnies

I was telling a friends little girl all about the Honeybunny 'bird bunnies' the other day and when I'd finished the story she asked me "how many are still waiting for a home?" ...and I wasn't sure :oops: So Mrs Honeybunny....I wondered if you might have a min to post which bird bunnies are still...
  17. Fluffers

More snow fun - this time starring (mostly) September Honeybunny!

:love::love: Clicky ...and a link to Paintbox in the snow... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?375319-Foster-bun-Paintbox-Honeybunny-in-the-snow-)&p=5728925#post5728925
  18. Fluffers

Foster bun Paintbox Honeybunny in the snow :)

Clearly enjoying herself here I think :lol: While all this was going on her mum September was nomming on some fresh hay in the run ;) ...and a link to September in the snow: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?375664-More-snow-fun-this-time-starring-(mostly)-September-Honeybunny!
  19. Fluffers

So very sad :(

Just heard that Travis (husbun to Savannah Honeybunny) has gone to the bridge tonight :( Travis has been poorly for a few weeks but despite all best efforts, sadly wasn't responding to treatment :( His mum & dad knew there wasn't much time left and messaged me this morning to let me know the...
  20. Fluffers

I had some lovely new bird feeders for Christmas....

...and some extra nommy food for my feathered friends :thumb: but this wasn't really the kind of bird I was hoping to attract :roll: :? :lol::lol:
Back