• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Fluffers

Apple and pear tree sticks etc

Hello stalkers :wave::lol::lol:
  2. Fluffers

Beano and Jake UD 18/03

This x
  3. Fluffers

Happy Birthday September and Happy 2nd Birthday to all of her kits!

Well that sounds good :thumb: Let's hope it continues :D
  4. Fluffers

Sounds like Jigsaw is happy enough :D They are all different and all have different way & needs. Sometimes it takes a while to work out what suits who :) I'm guessing the boys are similar in size to Paintbox. To give you an idea re. pellets quantity, whilst with me Paintbox would have around 10...
  5. Fluffers

Lovely to see the boys :love: That's a big bowl of pellets Jigsaw :shock: Hope you shared them with your bro ;)
  6. Fluffers

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to September & Paintbox :D:wave: For those unaware, they are now bonded into a quad with two husbuns in a wonderful forever home :love: Happy Birthday also to Yoyo, Frisbee, Jigsaw, Croquet, Hopscotch and Scooter :love::wave:
  7. Fluffers

Thankyou Fluffers :)

So sorry, I've only just seen this :oops: What lovely photo's :love: Thank you for posting :wave:
  8. Fluffers

Wilbur

So sad to hear Wilbur has left for the bridge :cry: He had such a wonderful last year, filled with so much fun and love :love: Binky free gorgeous boy, you will be greatly missed xx
  9. Fluffers

George Honeybunny

Oh I'm so sorry to read little George has left for the bridge. I enjoyed listening to your stories about him, he sounded like a real character. Binky free lovely George xxx
  10. Fluffers

Bunny Butt!

I wish they did!! :lol:
  11. Fluffers

Bunny Butt!

:lol::lol:
  12. Fluffers

I think if you asked, September would claim that the bed is hers and that she just allows Boxy to lie on it from time to time.... ;):lol: Believe or not there is room for them both on there, I've seen them snuggled up a couple of times :love:
  13. Fluffers

:thumb: Sorry you don't see so much of her nowadays :oops: I should really try and take some more piccies asap :D
  14. Fluffers

Happy Birthday September and all her kits! Where have the last two years gone :shock::shock::shock: Hope that Frisbee, Hopscotch, Yoyo, Croquet, Jigsaw & Scooter are all doing well and enjoying life. I think of them often :love: along with little Chess :(:love: As you can see from these...
  15. Fluffers

Exceedingly cute videos & pics of Florence *Warning* Risk of cuteness overload U/DP6

:lol::lol: yes I've now officially given up keeping the place tidy :lol::lol:
  16. Fluffers

Exceedingly cute videos & pics of Florence *Warning* Risk of cuteness overload U/DP6

Just had to share this :lol::lol: ...and just some cute ones :love: Watching the Grand Prix last weekend! ..ready for work with Daddy ...and a ridiculous amount of squeaking :lol::lol: Click to watch
  17. Fluffers

Zola's babies Update

...yes more piccies please Jill!! :thumb:
  18. Fluffers

Bosworth the ebay bunny

Oh gosh I'm so sorry :(:( Thank you so much for ensuring he left this world with good memories and knowing a good life. Binky free little fella xx
  19. Fluffers

Apricot..UPDATE 6TH aUG

:thumb::thumb:
  20. Fluffers

Florence's gym workout and first proper 'grab'!!

This mornings work out :D First 'grab' (a few days ago) :love:
Back