• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Available Individual: Whisper and Dusty.. please read. Bingley, W. Yorks

I am so very sorry. I just wanted to clarify - are you re-homing or are you asking for someone to foster for you? xx
  2. C

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

sending more healing and prayers xxx
  3. C

Support in Health please ..

no worries - i understand
  4. C

Soft Tissue Stage 2 Sarcoma :-(

No probs - thanks so very much - we both seem to be having a time of it xx
  5. C

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

Hey Ive just found the thread - sending you love & hope your bunny is ok. I am in hertfordshire if you I can help in any way xx lots of prayers xx
  6. C

Support in Health please ..

Thankyou so very much - bless you and sending love to you too at this hard time. xx
  7. C

oh wow - thankyou everyone for your support - kinda welled me up xx We are so unsure if we are doing the right thing, deep breathe.
  8. C

Care after spaying

I would offer a heat pad as an option as they do battle to regulate their temp after surgery. And yes - no jumping for her for at least a week. xx hope shes doing well today xx
  9. C

Hi everyone after much consideration and tears after deciding palliative care we have decided to try for surgery. Archie is 8 - but well he might have just turned 9. He is booked in thursdy and will have his leg, including scapula and part of whole of the side of his chest muscle removed. Its...
  10. C

small poos and moulting

Bless her, yes could be the vets or the fur being ingested - if you see elongated poo's with fur on them well you know for sure. Some people advise pineapple as it breaks down the fur more but there is also a risk of this upsetting their guts and causing stasis. I would brush & clip her often...
  11. C

Thanks for explaining abit more about that. I dont know the difference between them all to be honest but a, happy to try them if no harm is caused and of course some work wonders and others done and some work on some whilst do nothing for others so we will see. Thanks - yes Ian is amazing and...
  12. C

Thanks ever so much xxx
  13. C

Hi MightMax I will PM you thankyou. We visited Ian and we can do surgery to remove the chest muscle/part of (?) and his leg including shoulder. This could give him more time, but of course it could have gone into his blood stream and also the radio-graph will show if its worth continuing with...
  14. C

I understand mightymax. I've spoken with a vet who has now become only a homepathic vet. It's very expensive unfortunately but if you wouldn't mind messaging me privately I'd appreciate any advice I could look into. If you don't want to that's ok. I can't believe you've been bullied for it...
  15. C

Thank you Jack's Jane, I've read one of the articles and just read the other. Thank you. Thanks Mighty max, it's aweful isn't it. I have a brilliant extoics vet Ian Cope in Cambridge. He didn't think chemo was good for this type of cancer. He is looking into it more but we don't really want to...
  16. C

Thankyou - i appreciate it xx
  17. C

I think Izzy needs to be PTS

I am so very sorry to hear this xx
  18. C

Hi everyone I wanted to ask advice, our little boy Archie is 8 years old now. he has been with us for 5 years and is loved very much by his two wifeybuns. Unfortunately they each spend half a day each with him as they fight - long story but basically he is very important in their lives. So we...
  19. C

Che Passed Away

I'm so very sorry xxx please dont blame yourself....you did all you could and he was with you.....which would have meant the world to him, being safe at home and loved. Xxxrun free Che xxx
  20. C

Puppy pens (found pvc coated mesh panels instead.....yeah!)

Hi I've eventually found what would be better and more secure and isnt the wire mesh. Its pvc coated welded mesh in green which will look nicer i think. They come in 6ft x 3ft sizes. I can cut them in half so I've got 3ft x 3ft door sizes. There is 1"x1" or 2"x2" squares. Think the 1" is...
Back