• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Myxo :(

Hi All, Just a little advise really...one of My rabbits was PTS yesterday following being diagnosed with mxyo (booster had run out - others are now immunised) She lived with her sister Rhonda who is not displaying any signs of the disease as of yet. The vet said this week is critical and should...
  2. G

Myxomatosis Outbreaks 2012/13/14

Myxo in Essex :( Hi All, My beautiful Denise was PTS yesterday following diagnosis of myxo :cry: She fell ill so quickly and luckily I have a fab vet who is bunny savvy. We live in Southend on Sea, Essex - just thought I would let fellow bunny owners know. Her vaccine was out of...
  3. G

Bunny makiing clucking noise?

Clucking Rabbit! Hi, I have a two rabbits a male and female and when the female (Cheryl) gets scared she clucks to the male rabbit (Gary) like a warning to him. They were rescue rabbits that were treated terribly before coming to myself so just think they are telling the eachother to watch...
  4. G

Angry lovers??!!

Angry lovers! Thanks so much for replying and sorry for delay..new to site! I got the male neutered (Gary) but didnt get the female done (Cheryl) as they recommended this at the vets. Never seen them fighting if anything they are all over eachother cleaning and snuggling up which is lovely as...
  5. G

Angry lovers??!!

Hi, I have rescued two rabbits from the same litter a spayed male and female rabbit about 5 months ago. Until last November they were living in poor conditions seperated by their mean old owner.:cry: They now live with one another, they groom eachother, try and have a little bunny love and they...
Back