• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Overgrooming

My dwarf lop is forever licking anything and anyone, he will lick himself constantly. He has licked under his chin raw. He has a misaligned jaw but his teeth are regularly filed and shouldn't cause any problems. He has plenty of fresh hay, water, food, a run attached to his cage, boxes, toys...
  2. E

Best pellets?

My bunny gets a mucky bum if he has too many greens. And he is on excel. However I have heard this is not the most sutiable thing to feed him. What would be best for him? He is 3 years old x Thank you Emily x
  3. E

3 questions :)

Ok I have three questions to ask you all. 1. I am hoping to get my bunny a girlfriend :P From a rescue centre. However I do not know where I would bond them as I really don't have any sutiable neutural territory. My bathroom is not sutiable due to people going in and out and heated towel...
  4. E

Dirty Rabbit/rabbit friend?

Hello Since I first got my rabbit about three years ago he has had an ... intollerance shall we say to greens. In small quantities its fine but if he has too much or goes out in his run for the day his droppings are more runnyish and he gets a VERY dirty bottom in a short space of time. So...
  5. E

Hello :)

Hello :wave: My names Emily and I have a Dwarf Lop called Cosmo :D He is about 3 years old and is so sweet. He comes when I call him and licks me :lol: Here are a couple of pictures of him x
Back