• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Introducing Tuzi...

hi evrybun, my name is Tuzi....let me show you some of my favourite things...this is my home base where I eat, sleep, poop, you know the usual bunny things...you may be wonderin's whys a boy bunny got a pinks tray well thats cause silly mummy thoughts I was a girl when she boughts it this here...
  2. K

Looking for rabbit savvy vet in Fife area...

who uses Lapinject instead of the cylap VHD vaccination and who I can trust to safely neuter my boy Tuzi, my current vet is refusing to use anything other than Cylap as they have never heard of any adverse reactions in buns and even when I printed of evidence of reactions that other peoples buns...
  3. K

Hi, newbie here :)

Hi Everybunny, My name is Keirra, I am a bunny mummy to my little boy lion-lop Tuzi who is 7 months old and a house bunny. I have been a bunny mummy before but after I lost Coco five years ago I didn't think I would ever be able to open my heart to another bun, that was until I saw Tuzi and he...
Back