• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Update on Ozzy Kitty :) (photos of course!)

He bloody is not! :lol: Thankyou everyone :love:
  2. G

Update on Ozzy Kitty :) (photos of course!)

My little tiny kitten is nearly 6 months old now! :shock: He is a beautiful, funny, affectionate cat and I loves him! :love: He was neutered and chipped yesterday so in a couple of weeks time or whenever the snow here eases off a bit he'll be allowed outside into the big wide world which he'll...
  3. G

Caught mid-yawn

Aww she's beautiful :love: Do you feed raw mince or cook it first? :wave:
  4. G

This goes against everything I've learnt as a rabbit owner but...

Thanks everyone, I was half expecting to get told off! :lol: Mimzmum charlotte accepting Timmy is the dream! The pens would come down and they'd all live happily together. You never know I guess :)
  5. G

This goes against everything I've learnt as a rabbit owner but...

I have a rabbit who is bonded to 2 different rabbits :shock: Some of you will know our back story but to cut a long story short I had 2 couples, Max and Charlotte, and Timmy and Mimi. Sadly I lost Mimi over the summer :cry: So, as I feel unable to take another bun on at the moment for various...
  6. G

Do Rabbits hold grudges?

My Max has full blown tantrums when I go away. OH says he is in a rage most of the time, throwing stuff around his pen, grunting and lunging at everything :shock: He carries on for a day or 2 when Im back then is OK again, he's such a control freak :roll:
  7. G

She Trimmed My Willy Fluff !!

:lol::lol::lol: Or a back, sack and crack :shock:
  8. G

Rabbit blindness?

JJ- thanks for the link and the vibes. He's showing no signs of cataracts as of yet, nothing that my untrained eye can see anyway. It's reassuring to know they can adapt to going blind OK with some TLC. He's a very relaxed bun aswell so he's got that going for him. Hele- Timmy does sound very...
  9. G

Rabbit blindness?

What are the symptoms generally shown when a rabbits sight is becoming bad? My 8 year old bun Timmy started scanning a week ago and my vet put him on antibiotics and Metacam daily for 2 weeks, to treat Vestibular syndrome. He seemed to improve but I have just walked into his room and turned the...
  10. G

Ozzy kitten!

Thankyou :love:
  11. G

Ozzy kitten!

I love this cat, I can't remember what life was like before we got him now! He is a pain in the ass but completely adorable with it :lol:
  12. G

Question about Metacam Dose

My little Timmy has an inner ear infection. It's not too bad yet, I noticed he had slight nystagmus yesterday and got him to the vet straight away as I know how bad things like that can get. He is having Marbocyl twice a day and Metacam (4Kg of the cat one) which the vet has said to give him...
  13. G

Utter despair & devastated beyond belief. Update - Closure post48

This is just devastating, I'm so sorry Jessbun. Please try not to beat yourself up, you did everything you could to keep him safe :cry: Sending massive hugs xxxx
  14. G

We Had a Nice Walk This Morning

His tail is hilarious! :lol::love:
  15. G

Ozzy! (Kitten pic heavy!)

I adore this tiny cat! :love: His favorite spot in OH's guitar case (Please excuse our monstrosity of a sofa, we're currently trying to persuade the landlord to let us swap it!)
  16. G

Lord H is Very Sick :-(-U/D 28th Oct Coping OK at the Moment

Oh no so sorry to hear this :( Sending Lord H tons of vibes xxxxx
  17. G

Scamp 2007 - 2016

So sorry Tamsin, such sad news :cry:
  18. G

Pepper's First Weigh-In

Cutest pic I've seen in a long time! :love:
  19. G

The secret stash

Thats hilarious what a little madame! :lol: My Max did exactly that too! :lol:
Back