• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

What is everyone getting their buns for Christmas?

Flower is having a new 2 tier hutch and a run :).... as well as lots of wapping paper and treats lmao xx
  2. P

Does anyone know if............

I got Flower from the P@H adoption centre hun, she wasnt speyed but you have to sign a contract saying they will be done within 6 months of leaving the store x
  3. P

Snow pics, and who can build the best nest? XD

your rabbits are gorgeous!!... and those nests r sooooo sweet!!:love:
  4. P

Who's bringing in their buns?

I have bought Flower in and have to say im very happy that I have. Her appetite seems to have improved, she seems so happy to have cuddles on tap and has more space than she had in her hutch. The fact that we have even worse weather forcast from tuesday than we have already been getting makes me...
  5. P

proved wrong

that is so sweet:love:
  6. P

Matted coat, should I got to vets

Flower gets groomed daily and matts daily lol... when we first got her though she had matts everywhere....the worst was the area above her tail... it was so bad I couldn work out where the matts finished... I eventually had to cut hers out using my fingers as a guide to where her skin was...
  7. P

proved wrong

aaaw thats so sweet:love: I have to say I was a bit worries when got mine (mainly due to Flowers previous experience with furries) but they all hit it off amazingly:love:
  8. P

Mylo digging in the snow

aaaaaw :lol::lol:that is so cute!!... especially when he does his lil digs!!:love:
  9. P

new Flower pics

Taken tonight. not great as taken on mums camera but just wanted all of you who saw her "first pics" with me to see what a diamond she has become.... people take the mick about how spoilt she is.... i say she isnt spoilt... shes just well loved!!:love::love: With Best friend Brandon... it was...
  10. P

Here's Charlie!

awww wow!... he is a gorgeous colour!!:love:
  11. P

Blossom!

I think iv just fallen in love!!:love:
  12. P

I know this is bad but...

That is so true :) Flower was actually a P@H bunny but from the adoption section... she was tiny, covered in cuts and scars and bald patches and wasnt exactly "keen" on human interaction either lol:roll: but we fell in love with her, took her home in feb and have never looked back since :love:
  13. P

proved wrong

When I first got Flower I was warned that bunnies and cats dont get on... so set about the usual introducing slowly etc but it soon became apparant that even after Flowers rubbish start in life she was never going to be a normal bun... she soon set about letting the cats no she is "above them"...
  14. P

you call yourself a lady

hahahaha lovely:lol:
  15. P

not the same bun!!

hahahaha yea he was a lil wary :lol::lol:
  16. P

Australian Backyard Birds

:love:wow!! jealous!! they r beautiful
  17. P

rosie ups and downs

she is gorgeous!!:love:
  18. P

not the same bun!!

aaaaaaw thanx every1.....but we are the lucky ones to have her to be honest, she doesnt seem to have any faults at all:love: crunchie she is actually Brandons rabbit:love: He helps clean her out and feed her bless him:D
  19. P

The pet fish appreciation thread

aaaaw all pics are gorgeous!!....& great to no there are loads of other fishlovers here!! ill try get pics of mine tomorrow...Well Brandons actually... a tropical fishtank that contains 2 golden gouramis, 2 dwarf gouramis, a lone cardinal tetra & a black tailed shark:love:
Back