• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. LittleBear18

Bored Buns - help!

Hi Guys, My buns have gone outside to enjoy the nice weather, to mow the lawn and generally be a bit more bunny like outdoors. They are in a super 12ft by 4 foot run and they are digging up everything like normal! THey have loads of toys, balls with treats in, willow carrot things, chew...
  2. LittleBear18

Cardboard Eating and taming!

Hi Guys :wave: Couple of questions. I have just moved into my flat and the house bunnies (boy and girl) are settling in nicely and I've kind of just left them to it really. Now, they've been in two weeks and while they are happy and content they are not tame, have you guys got any tips on...
  3. LittleBear18

Why does my bunny....??

Hello! (again!) I have a castrated little boy who lives with his girlfriend and hes lovely. I came home yesterday to find a hole in the carpet.. hmm - hole number two! Now, I know digging is a natural thing! I have given him a towel and he does this: Paws at it with his claws then bites and...
  4. LittleBear18

Girly noises!!

Hey Guys, I have a little girl who is completely inlove with her husbun, she is going to be spayed in a couple of weeks. I'm slightly concerned she makes a funny noise when I try and handle her, but she also makes this noise when she gets excited. Its really hard to describe it and its not...
  5. LittleBear18

Worms! Help!

Hi Guys!! I feel bad, just checked over Tia (Angora 6 month old) and shes got worms!! She has only had them a little while, as i check them every day, it appears to only be her with them (but obviously she can infect my little boy) where would she have got them from?! How do i treat them? Can...
  6. LittleBear18

Poo, poo, poo poo POO!!

:roll: Heyy! I have two bunnies, litter trained them seperately - Timmy lived in the dining room and was litter trained really fast doing all his poos and wees in his tray. I got her later, and trained her seperately. They live in a big room together - they have 3 litter trays and wee in...
  7. LittleBear18

Angora house bunny litter substrate!?

Hey guys! I've got a little lop boy and angora girl indoor bunny. I was just wondering what other people use for their angora bunnys litter substrate - because obviously EVERYTHING gets stuck in their fur!!! and she manages to walk it all round the house! teehee Any advice would be great...
  8. LittleBear18

Male castration - bonding with female!

Hey Guys (not sure if this should be here or in bonding - please move if its in the wrong place, sorry) I had my little baby boy castrated 2 weeks ago as I got him a wifey! She’s not spayed as of yet, I am getting her done once she settled into her new home – didn’t want to completely stress...
  9. LittleBear18

Help! Upset by vets care of my bun!!

Hi Guys Just had my little boy castrated, (bless him) he is completely fine, but I’m asking some advice from all you knowledgeable people :) First of all – I took Timmy in to the vet for my pre op meeting in his indoor cage – so it wasn’t as scary for him and he had his own smells and...
  10. LittleBear18

Question(s) on Bunny settling in!

Hi Guys! I introduced myself yesterday as a new time bun mum - he's still nameless - hes a 4 month old seal point marked cross... hes lovely - very shy. He's currently running around my room happy as anything binkying all over the place eating normal and pooing normal, he's washed himself...
  11. LittleBear18

Newbie about :)

Hi Guys! :wave: My names Megs and I've just got my very first rabbit! I'm 22 and from Northamptonshire and I've had cats all my life, ventured onto chickens about a year ago (I now have 2 girls and 3 boys.... not so great at that ;)!) I've just got my rabbit who is currently nameless! He's 4...
Back