• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Farewell Sully ;_;

So sorry to read that Sully has gone to the Bridge. At least he knew love at the end of his life xxx
  2. R

Aoife - we miss her so, so much

Gorgeous girl. So sorry for your loss Jane xxx
  3. R

Aoife- 17th September 2023

Have only just caught up with RU. I am so sorry Jane. Binky free Aoife xxx
  4. R

Goodbye Dusty.

So sorry, Tulsi. Do you have a lone bun now and, if so, how are they coping? Have noticed you have moved. Hope you have settled in OK xxx
  5. R

Bertie and MY banana

Aaw how sweet. My two love bananas too. I only like them when they are really hard. Once they get soft they are donated to the buns. Why only 'one' bun mugging you for banana?
  6. R

Bertie - a stasis story....pt 1

Glad to read that Bertie is OK now. You are being very brave about your wounds, Craig. They must hurt a lot. Hope you will heal quickly and that Bertie doesn't add to your injuries xxx
  7. R

Having a vet visit my house.

When I had eleven bunnies the vet came to me to do their vaccinations. It was his idea after I struggled in with as many carriers as I could borrow. I couldn't park nearby so it took a long time! He suggested next time he came to me. He didn't charge me any more and came on his own with a...
  8. R

Bunny dinner set.

That was a kind thing to do, Craig. I am sure the bunnies at rescue will benefit from your inheritance. You are much nicer than I am. I received a very small inheritance from an aunt and just stuck it in my bank account where it got swallowed up by bills. I bought the bunny bath mat today...
  9. R

Bunny dinner set.

I've just ordered one and the pasta bowls. Thanks Craig :):) Had to resist buying other bunny things they sell.
  10. R

The Inspector Morse Photo Thread

Aaaaw - your bond is so beautiful :love:
  11. R

4 Month Old Rabbit - Free

Aaaw lucky bunny. Your buns have a lovely life.
  12. R

25 Days of Morse-mas

Aaaw, I have only just noticed this thread and have enjoyed looking at all the Morse pictures :love: You are very clever to present them so beautifully Jane. I wouldn't know where to start.
  13. R

Vibes For John-Joe Please -U/D Much Better :-)

Adding my vibes xxx
  14. R

Bugsy and Flo - a few recent vids

Lovely :love: The snufflemat looks a great success. I think I would worry mine would eat the actual mat, not just the forage. Is Bugsy staying as Bugsy? I think it's a great name. They are clearly both very happy bunnies and having a great life with you and Jan.
  15. R

Re: fostering **update page 11**

Sounds promising :love:
  16. R

Re: fostering **update page 11**

How's it all going? Xx
  17. R

Alfred bunny - October '21 to 9th July 2022

The love you feel for Alfred is clear in this beautiful tribute. You have a gift for 'walking in their paws' which enables you to understand the bunnies who share your life. I think this deepens the bond you share with them but also intensifies every sad loss. Be kind to yourself Craig. You...
  18. R

Alfred - sadly passed

I'm so sorry Craig:( I hadn't read your other thread but have caught up now and you did everything you could do for Alfred. I'm glad he died at home with you rather than alone at the vet. Your buns have such a fantastic life with you and Jan. Sending my love to you all. Binky free Alfred xxx
  19. R

Roisin is Very Sick- U/D 8th July

Adding my vibes xxx
  20. R

Flo and Alfred

Gorgeous bunnies who look very happy :love:
Back