• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Georgeypudding

Some Ruari the puppy pictures

I take far too many photos sorry! You can see more photos on this thread, the ones here pick up where the previous thread left off http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?450319-Would-anyone-like-to-meet-my-new-baby-ud-post-74 at a photo shoot official pictures are here...
  2. Georgeypudding

more pics post 16 meet some very very tiny additions

A friend recently took in some harvest mice from a lady who had missexed them. She was given a cage with 1 male adult, 3 adult females (1 pregnant, one who had a 2 day old litter and one thankfully not pregnant, known as prego, mama and fatso) a 2 day old litter of 5 and a 20 day old litter of...
  3. Georgeypudding

How long to quarantine a bun after the death of a partner

We don't know why Sebastian died and its now past the point where we can have an autopsy, how long should Imogen be quarantined before she's introduced to another rabbit?
  4. Georgeypudding

Sebastian passed away yesterday

I know I'm not around much anymore but lots of you know my pair very well :love: Sadly I found Sebastian in his forever sleep last night :cry: It was a massive shock as he hadn't shown any signs of being ill, thankfully Imogen seems to be ok and she will likely move indoors until the spring so I...
  5. Georgeypudding

Mable

On the 10th of May 2000 a ginger and white beast came in to my life. For my sixth birthday I had asked for a cat, after some discussion my parents decided that it was time for another cat after we had lost Alice our previous cat a few years before. Mable was found in a box by the side of the...
  6. Georgeypudding

Imogen has some big news

She's decided she no longer wants to be a long haired rabbit :shock: she's even moulting out her mane :shock: a couple of days ago I collected all the fur I brushed out and it weighed 8g! I've had atleast 3 times that amount out of her already and she's still going!
  7. Georgeypudding

essential oil room/litter tray spray safety

Does anyone know if its safe to use diluted essential oils around rabbits? Mixture would be spray bottle full of water, 1 tsp of white vinegar and 3-4 drops of lavender oil/ lavender and lemon. Would then spray it on litter trays and the rubber matting and left to dry before the rabbits are...
  8. Georgeypudding

Show me your dog walks

Anyone got pretty pictures of where they walk their four legged friends? This is where me and Dotty had a wander yesterday, it's hidden away behind a village hall and playing field :love:
  9. Georgeypudding

a classic case of little dog syndrome (holiday pictures!)

I'll take the big bed, you can have the single! :lol: Dotty came with me and my mum this weekend to cleethorpes for the first time, on our first day it pee'd it down :shock: but then the sun came out in time for some cider at the folk and cider festival the next day we braved the sea...
  10. Georgeypudding

Videos of Dotty at agility

First the bloopers, she had the class in fits of laughter :lol:
  11. Georgeypudding

show me your yawning animals

who doesn't love yawning photos! Heres Mable doing her best lion impression
  12. Georgeypudding

Do rabbits get Alopecia?

I was out grooming Imogen just now, she's covered in little tufts so I've been plucking them. There was an area that I was getting a lot of fur from very easily in comparison to the rest of her skirt, when I looked more closely I realised she has a bald spot :shock: now I don't think I'm the...
  13. Georgeypudding

Because I know how much you all love Oscar

:love::love: (although hes in my bad books atm because he pooed on my bedroom floor :shock:)
  14. Georgeypudding

Grandma, 4 years gone

A lot has happened since you left us, I hope you'd be proud of us all. Olivers following his army dreams, Mum has worked her way up to the top of her profession, Dad is, well hes Dad :lol: and I'm powering through my health problems to follow my heart and work with animals. Oliver and Amy will...
  15. Georgeypudding

vibes for Sebastian

he's not quite right today, he's eating and drinking, hes moving around but theres just something I can't put my finger on :? It might just be that hes moulting but I'd appreciate "nothing wrong" vibes if you can spare them :wave:
  16. Georgeypudding

Squelch Squelch Squelch

:mrgreen: Dottys walk today was a bit soggy! She had to go in the sink once we got home to get the mud off her paws :lol: Pretending to be a scent hound
  17. Georgeypudding

3 lovely doggies

My trainer asked me to get some photos of her dogs recently so we went out this morning. It was absolutely freezing but lovely! She has 3 dogs, from left to right are Kofi, Kookie and Kumi. Kofi and Kookie are collies, Kumi is an english shepherd. First we played frisbee then we did...
  18. Georgeypudding

I think Dotty might be tired

and look at that pudgy tummy after a day of training, so many treats!
  19. Georgeypudding

Old age schmold age

it won't stop me! She's 18 but apparently has only just discovered her tail :lol:
Back