• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

New Bunny - Name suggestions please :)

After losing Fudgey last thursday it was really horrible seeing the empty hutch just sitting there everytime I saw to the guinea pigs, made me very sad :(. So we agreed to a new one but we would wait a while. HOWEVER, somehow I managed to pop into a pet store yesterday with my boyfriend for...
  2. L

R.I.P Fudgey Feb 2003 - 25th Feb 2010 :(

On the 25th of this month we unfortunately had our little Fudgey pts at the age of 7. It has taken me a while to be able to type this without being blinded by tears :( The poor old girl had uterine cancer and we opted for her to be spayed as she seemed healthy afterwise. The bloods came back ok...
  3. L

Update on Fudgey & Vibes needed please :)

Just thought i would post an update, i guess its a way of thinking it through by sharing it with others and getting it off my chest :) Vet is 99.9% sure she has uterine cancer and after working out fudge is actually 6 turning 7 this spring, not actually 8 that was on the vets records! Our plan...
  4. L

Hi everyone im new on here & i need some help with a sad situation

:( Hello, I'm sorry this is a long post. we are abit stuck at the moment about what is best for our bunny rabbit. fudge is 8 and I found a lump on her tummy last night and a trip to vet found out the lump isn't an abscess so most likely a tumour. Upon further investigation she has cancer in...
Back