• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Neutering?

Hey I was wondering if anyone could tell me the cost of neutering a male rabbit? (Getting my boy in just over a week!) Sorry if this is in wrong section but I really need an estimate. By the way everyone I decided to adopt! :) No breeder. :)
  2. P

Thrilled! (bad but good)

I'm not sure if everyone remembers, but I had an issue with their being no bunnies to adopt. Well that problem has been eliminated! I am so happy to adopt. Though I am very sad they ended up in rescue, I'm thrilled that I won't be contributing to an already overpopulated animal community...
  3. P

Your breed?

So ladies and gentlemen, what is your chosen breed? Or is retrospect, what breed chose you? AND if you had no choice and there could only be *one* breed of rabbit, which breed would you choose and why? P.S This is just supposed to be a fun light hearted thread...No, there isn't an apocalypse...
  4. P

Please help me UK or US-ers!!

I cannot find NIC Cubes ANYWHERE and I was hoping someone could help me find some eBay links with international postage or some sites that sell internationally. I've found some fantastic set up designs and I really think this is the way for me. I've literally spent hours googling, eBaying, and...
  5. P

Better to get two from same litter?

Hello. I'm getting two bunnies (so excited!) and was wondering if it's better to get two from the same litter (doe and buck to be desexed) or two from seperate litters (still one doe and one buck to be desexed.) I've read a lot of bonding threads but I'm still confused to which is a better...
  6. P

Cavy Cages website

Hey all I found a website dedicated to the building of cavy cages using Coroplast and Cubes. (Not sure if it's allowed to post the website sorry) I am intending to make a rabbit cage based off these suggestions. My question is has anyone here made a similar cage? If so, do you have any tips or...
  7. P

Names for a bunny 'couple?' :)

Hello I'm getting two bunnies, one buck and a doe. I was trying to think of some cute couple names for them. Any suggestions? (Please don't suggest Edward and Bella...I really can't stand Twilight.) So far I have thought of: Athena and Zeus Puss and Boots Prince Charming and Princess What...
  8. P

Ramps or no ramps?

For anyone who's made their own hutch as I plan to, are ramps a good idea or is it best to have a single story cage? (I'm planning to use creative cubes.)
  9. P

One, two, three...Four?

I know that if we had it our way, we'd have hundreds! But realistically, can someone list the pro's and cons of having One bun Two buns Three buns Thanks! :) xx
  10. P

Smarter/Bigger rabbit breeds?

Hey I'm going to be getting my second rabbit (R.I.P darling Kai) soon. I was hoping this bunny could be a companion for my very gentle kitten, Walt. Which bigger breed (3kg and up) is more likely to get along with a kitten (VERY GENTLE kitten) and can be toilet trained for a playpen and...
  11. P

Aussie girl loves rabbits :)

Hey all :wave: I'm new to this forum, I have been lurking for quite awhile and finally decided to make an account. I lost my beautiful dwarf lop Kai at age four (cancer :() in November. I feel I am ready to add another rabbit to my family. Rest in Peace beautiful creature, you changed my life...
Back