• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Advice please, should I put another Rabbit in with my bonded male & female

Hi, my friend as told me about a Rabbit that is running around her garden & her neighhours. She asked me if I could find it a home,I went to look at it as I was against taking a Rabbit from the wild BUT I am sure it is not a wild one as it is too tame, I think someone has dumped it.It`s only a...
  2. C

Help with boy girl bonding, should I speed things up

Hi, never had to bond Rabbits before,my neutered male lost his girlfriend a few days ago.I fetched him a new girl yesterday, they sniff each other when I let them out but he starts to mount her so she thumps & runs off.He usually sits at the top of the garden while she stays inside most of the...
  3. C

My new girl, anyone know which breed she is ?

I fetched my new female today from my local rescue,because my other female died recently.The bonding with my male is going well, up to now. I have`nt chosen a name for her yet.....anyone know what breed she is ?
  4. C

How long should I wait before getting a new rabbit for my male, after the female died

Hi, I had a very loving bonded pair of Rabbits but sadly the female died this week. I definitely want to get him a new girlfriend, from a rescue,to keep him company,but how long should I wait. I would like to get one now but wondering if this is too soon (my male is neutered)
  5. C

Photos of my 2 rabbits

Bailey is the white one,I think he is a standard rex (please tell me if I am wrong) and the other one is called Amber, can anyone tell me which breed she is ? I love them to bits!!!:love:
  6. C

Lettuce & cucumber-safe food?

Sorry if this has been covered before but I am abit confused :roll: Is it safe to feed my 2 rabbits on lettuce & cucumber? I have fed them the occasional lettuce leaf but I usually throw cucumber away when it is passed it`s best,I hate throwing food away especially if my 2 buns can eat it.
  7. C

Upgrading to a larger hutch

Hi everyone,just joined the forum.I`m relatively new to owning rabbits.I rescued 2 from a centre about 6 months ago. They are gorgeous. I feel so sad when I see rabbits in tiny hutches,ignored allday coz no-one is bothered about them anymore,most are on their own,it must be so lonely for them...
Back