• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Z

fostering?

i agree, i work 5 hours in the morning 5 out of 7 days and my fiance works opersit. the experince i have is owner animals from a young age till now and doing my animal care course and working with animals in pet shops. there is alot but i wont be taking on loads so i cant handle i got soo much...
  2. Z

fostering?

no i understand but i have had most of these animals over 3+ years the only recent ones ive only had is the 1 female guinea pig. ive had her 3months ago.
  3. Z

fostering?

im 20yrs old i own 9 female guinea pigs 2 are my mothers im looking after but some are resuces, 2 male chinchillas these are resuced, 2 female dogs one resuced other is a pup, fish, 2 rabbits resuced, lizard resuced and a snake, i have had different animals from the past like hamsters and others...
  4. Z

fostering?

i wouldnt mind but the resuces are all too FAR for me to travel and i got my own zoo to look after too. lol
  5. Z

fostering?

how would i go about this, my mam say it will stop me buying animals in need and ill be doing a good thing by helping others but what will i need and how do i go about this? with rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamster, birds, fish, maybe dogs and cats? but i also got animals of my own how do...
  6. Z

dont know if this breeder been posted.... READ

i think he makes money coz he would of stop if he wasnt and i want them to burn them hutches its sickin.
  7. Z

oh sorry i just found it on another fourm just posted here for all bunny lovers to help out. i wish i could take them all and i would but i dont live local and someone sed this man will invite u in and will show u what he keeps.
  8. Z

this is on fb i dont think its been posted but let see if we can do something about this... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=115675005135680
  9. Z

Available Individual: Buck 12 months - Blackwood

Gone To Kayj Thanks
  10. Z

Available Individual: Agouti - French Lop - Wales

thank you all sooo much for offering THANK YOU LuceMarbles for picking my boys up 2morrow and taking them to kayj. and thank you sooo much kayj for taking my rabbits on, i know they will be happy with you and have a good life.
  11. Z

i got carryies but they not mine and i know i could get them from my cousin again to lend if need but she would want them back thats the only problem.
  12. Z

i belive kayj is having the both males i got her fudge and sammy. im waiting for a pm back, and thanks this is very nice of you.
  13. Z

i know kayj is taking them i think, but if not i could bring him to you coz i want him to find the best home ever :D
  14. Z

Ouch!! :(

i had the same from sammy i when to put him in his hutch about a week ago and i had 3 scratches on my neck one was scabby for couple of day from under my ear to the font of my neck they sting i was told to put savlon on it.
  15. Z

Gutted :(

okay thanks
  16. Z

they have a dish of pellets everyday morning or evening and they have a mix of apple,pear,cabbage,carrots, normaly but i have given them herbs the other day from reading on here and i havnt given them apple since its not good for them only as a treat. they have this in morning or evening dpening...
  17. Z

is there links to people set-up and stuff and i would like to know the best food everyhing so i dont make any mistake
  18. Z

i put little boxes in the hutch and for all my pets the chinchillas and pigs and they alll over it i got loads here and they have that they rip and chew them all the time.
  19. Z

as u can see in this thread im finding it hard and im going to see is kayj wants to take them on. please people stop keeping on i know and thats why im asking for advice no need to repet what people say. if u want to post it would help in furture the sizes for the houseing next time but i may...
Back