• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Introducing Chloe, Edward and Max! *Pics, pics and more pics!*

Sooooooooooo cute!! :love::love::love: Do you plan on bonding Max with Edward and Chloe? They are very gorgeous buns!
  2. K

Timmy and Blossom

Beautiful buns!!! :love::love: Your camera is fantastic, I look forward to seeing more pics :D
  3. K

degu photo shoot

Soooo squishable and cute!! :love::love: The first photo is brilliant!!
  4. K

People with rex buns....

Do your rex bun/buns wag their tails when they're excited?! Amber (a private rescue who I have had since last weekend) gets really excited when I let her run round the house, and her tail is quite long, so when she runs, her tail literally wags like a happy dog's would! I wish I could get a...
  5. K

Oh Dear...

I just squealed out loud when I posted something and realised I'm now an Alpha Buck :oops::oops::oops: How embarassing!! My first instinct was to text my boyfriend and let him know of my achievement, but he already thinks Im insane for being a member of a rabbit forum, let alone getting overly...
  6. K

What nicknames do you give your bunnies?

I call Flopsy my "Binky Bum" or "Bean" I haven't called Furby Furby in about 6 weeks, he's now permanently taken on his nick name... Foo Foos!! Snuffles gets called Snuff Snuffs! Alfie, for some reason gets called Alfafa!! :lol: All the other names rarely change, thank goodness, poor buns...
  7. K

Pud said I'm feeling better ......

:love::love::love: Does he enjoy cuddles? He's gorgeous!
  8. K

My Bridge Bunnies.

That's so cute!! :love: My cat used to be feral, I think he would nom my buns if ever he got the chance :shock:
  9. K

RU... Pleez save me!

He would probably feed you for a week!! He's such a beast, he's a chunky bunny! I don't see enough photos of your two, maybe you can post some pics of them? *hint hint* :lol:
  10. K

My Bridge Bunnies.

Wow! Bunny lived until 10 or 11?! What an amazing age! The last pic looks like the bun has bowed her head and wants the cat to groom her!! :love: It's a shame your dad feels like that towards rabbits. I'm sure he's not the only one though :( It seems you did as best as you could for your buns in...
  11. K

RU... Pleez save me!

Evenin' everybunz on RU, my hoomin mummeh iz drivinz me mad :( I woz just sitting there, in ma run, in the rainz, when mummeh came out and toldz me to "stop bein a silly bunny and go in your hutch!"... but I didnt, becoz I woz quite happy sitting in the rain, but mummeh didn't wantz me to get...
  12. K

Poorly baby rabbit...Whats wrong?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I hope you are ok. Please do not doubt your bunny mummy abilities. Despite losing your bun at such a young age, you still did everything you could. I lost Smooch when he was 10 weeks old, and it was so hard :cry: Everyone on RU will support you through this hard time xxx
  13. K

Silver fox bunny pics wanted please

Cutest pic EVER!!! How flopped out relaxed is she?! :love:
  14. K

Silver fox bunny pics wanted please

Ooo I've got 5 silver foxes! :love: Bandita, the mum (who I was told was a boy.. hence baby bunnies) Smokey, the dad This is when one of the babies was a little baby!! And this is what the babies are like now.... Foo Foo somehow completely missed the silver fox markings :? He is dark...
  15. K

How crazy/cute is this...

Personally, I wouldn't spend £81 on a bikini, but it's still cute! http://www.asos.com/Peter-Jensen/Peter-Jensen-All-Over-Rabbit-Print-Bikini/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=993989&utm_source=google_product_search&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google_product_search I think the most I've ever spent...
  16. K

rosie - some of my favourite pics

What a stunning little girlie :love: She looks so happy in all of those pics (LOVE the Christmas one :lol:), she was very photogenic. Am I right in thinking she liked having her photo taken?! She just looks like she's posing and sitting perfectly for the camera!
  17. K

My fosters! More pics post 233 (1st August)

OMG :shock: SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! All those pictures are just GORGEOUS!! I want to scoop them all up and cuddle them :love: Honestly, how do you foster??? I would just end up keeping them all... which is what happened to my first foster Alfie :lol: I have a black rex who I privately rescued at...
  18. K

Poorly baby rabbit...Whats wrong?

I am SO so sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry: I have been in this position before, and the first thing I did after speaking to the vet was come on here and asking everyone what they would do, and if I was doing the right thing by having my baby Smooch pts... I personally, trust me vet, and if they...
  19. K

Feeling Better!

Phwoar! He's gorgeous!!! Glad he's feeling better :D
  20. K

Oh Harvey...

:lol: Ohhhhhh dear Harvey!! I remember when I tried to bond my lop Flopsy with a rescue bun Tiara, (I still really wish the bond had worked, she was beautiful :() and I kept telling Flops to "charm the pretty lady" or "go and lick her ears, she'll love you for it" but whenever he went near her...
Back