• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

losing fur

cheers was going to make an apt tday but they wherent open this is worse its been hate seeing him with no fur hes still his normal self just doesnt lok like it would be nice to have x
  2. C

losing fur

hello, my rabbit is losing fur this has happened a few times but has sorted its self out after about a week, this time the fur has dissappeared from his neck to his tail. he isnt bald but it does look slightly red and flaky. does anybody have any ideas what this could be? thanks cath x
  3. C

eye infection??

hey, i have recently noticed that my rabbits eyes where rather red. this redness has disappeared but he seems to have them half closed most of the time. over the last couple of days the fur round one of his eyes has started to go thinner and have noticed a white substance has come out of his...
Back