• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Not sure what to do ........ abount bonding my bun

Hi :wave: Just wondering what to do about bonding my female rabbit. I've been to my local RSPCA in York who have plenty of neutered male buns to choose from but they won't bond for me. I didn't have much success in a previous bonding attempt so I'm loath to try again myself and would rather...
  2. C

Does Beetroot stain rabbit pee ?

Just wondering if anyone knows if dried beetroot stains rabbit pee. I've given some to mine for the first time yesterday and she seems like she's got red in her pee today. :roll:
  3. C

Rumbling/grumbling Tummy

Hi My bunny had a bout of stasis a couple of weeks ago. After going to the vet and getting treatment she picked up and is now back to her normal self. She's eating fine/pooing ok but to make sure she eats plenty of hay I have reduced her pellets. I was wondering if the rumbling/grumbling...
  4. C

Megazorb Litter ?

Does anyone use Megazorb litter? I've just seen it on The Hay Experts web site and it looks like good value for money but I've never seen it before. I'm trying to get away from sawdust!
  5. C

Hay - which is best ?

I'm wondering which hay is best. There seems to be quite a lot of different ones to choose from. At the moment I use Timothy Herbage Hay which has marigold and dandelion in it. My rabbit does eat it but she doesn't eat as much of it as I would like so I'm not sure that she is that keen...
  6. C

What is .... Critical Care

Hi all I've seen a few threads on here that mention feeding critical care when bun has bloat. I've not heard of it before - what is it? Is it something the vet gives out or can you buy it at a pet shop ??? Thanks
  7. C

Help - Bonding Questions!

I have a few questions on bonding a neutered male and female, these are:- 1) Do they have to be the same breed/size 2) I was also wondering about age. My female bun is approx. 5 years old - is it best to bond with a bunnie around the same age as thinking what would happen if she bonded with...
  8. C

Are Rabbits really lonely on their own?

Hope this doesn't seem like a really stupid question but do rabbits really get lonely if they are kept on their own? The reason I wonder this is because I once had a discussion with a vet who seemed to think that rabbits didn't really mind being on their own as he said that when they are in the...
  9. C

Advice on my poorly rabbit

Hi All I would like some advice regarding my rabbit. I have had him for 10 years and he came from the RSPCA so I'm not sure exactly how old he is. He has had a degenerative eye/teeth probelm for some years now (an X-ray some years ago confirmed this) but just before Christmas his eyes got very...
  10. C

Advice on my poorly rabbit

Hi All I would like some advice regarding my rabbit. I have had him for 10 years and he came from the RSPCA so I'm not sure exactly how old he is. He has had a degenerative eye/teeth probelm for some years now (an X-ray some years ago confirmed this) but just before Christmas his eyes got...
Back