• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Rabbit vet in/near Stockton-on Tees?

For a new member. Can anyone help? Thanks all. x
  2. C

Do you ever think that if your rabbits were people, you wouldn't get on?

Some of my buns have been lovely angels that I'd have loved to be friends with :love: Others (one notable example) spent their lives Destroying, Eating, Chilling and Exploring. In that order. If they were people, I'd really want to slap them. :lol: Is it just me? :oops::lol:
  3. C

Hazel

To my darling Hazel, my childhood bun. Hazel arrived from a friend who could no longer take care of him. A wonderful, quiet boy, he was very skittish and never a fan of being picked up (oh, the memories of chasing you round a run when it was time to go in!) but as he grew older he became content...
  4. C

How do you put someone on ignore?

I can't find it :oops: Out of curiosity, if you put someone on ignore, can mods or buddies see who you've put on ignore? Can you ignore a mod? :shock:
  5. C

Oidhche Velvet - 23/09/2011

A whole year already baby girl! I've spent the day not knowing what to write to be honest. Just that I miss you, and I love you. I had to say something now before I miss your day. Never forgotten, Destruct-O-Bun. x xxx Many thanks to all who commented on Oidhche's original thread which was...
  6. C

urgent injured wildie

wildie with bite to back of neck im told. only a little one. breathing shallow. in a box with hay and blanket. keeping him her warm. away from home so no idea where emrg vet is. what can we do for him her? calpol? should we give food? on phone so sorry for badtyping. could someone please cross...
  7. C

Can I see your bunnies doing silly things please?

I am really missing having a bun around destroying my life. Can RU indulge me with some ridiculous stories and pictures please? Here is Oidhche, sampling my baking.
  8. C

Rearguard, Beaphar fly spray or...?

Is there another one? I thought I'd read about a third option but can't find it now. Maybe I imagined it. :lol: Also, is it Rearguard which is prescription only? I believe it is the stronger of the two?
  9. C

Mouth Breathing

Below is a video of a rabbit mouth breathing: Mouth breathing in rabbits is an emergency and requires immediate veterinary attention. Rabbits are obligate nasal breathers (nose breathers) and breathing through the mouth indicates a struggle to breathe. The head tilted back is an attempt to...
  10. C

big bag of pellets

Sometimes horse feed merchants will have them in too - or will order them in if you ask :)
  11. C

Pellets

A lot of people say an eggcup full as a guide. :) Webble has given you good advice - mix a few pellets in with museli one night, then a few more, then even more, until the museli is all gone and replaced with pellets. Swapping them straight over can upset a rabbit's delicate digestion system. :wave:
  12. C

Oidhche's home

13. C

Man vs. Bunny

14. C

Stasis - Single vs. Bonded buns

15. C

Myxomatosis transmission

16. C

Mouth breathing

Back