• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. jubbly

New indoor cube run!

Hi I've seen that there are a lot of posts about making runs out of cubes so thought I would share my attempt and see what you think! They have their double hutch then the run is 6' X 3' and they will have that all day and then out in the living room in an evening when I'm home. I've got...
  2. jubbly

Fighting and bonding questions

Hi all I've had my two boys for a week now. They were in the pet shop together and were ok for the first week, although Colin was much quieter and shy. Over the weekend Justin has started Humping Colin a few times then yesterday morning and later on they were fighting when Colin obviously...
  3. jubbly

Confused about pellets

Hi all I'm new here after getting my two dwarf lops last weekend. I've been reading through the posts about diet and pellets but I've just got a few questions if anyone can offer advice please. Mine came from Pets at Home and were fed their own brand junior nuggets so I've bought those. I...
  4. jubbly

Hello I'm new too!

Hi all I got my two dwarf lop boys last weekend, they're house rabbits and settling in well. I just need to sort out more rabbit proofing of my house, Justin is really mischevious already!! I'm also trying to find out the best way of making an indoor run and the best outdoor run for them...
  5. jubbly

outdoor run advice

Hi everyone I got my 2 house rabbits - Colin and Justin - last weekend and am after a bit of advice about their housing please. :wave: They're in a 2 story wooden hutch inside at the moment and I let them out on an evening supervised. After reading some of these links I might look at...
Back