• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

Wow, it's so long from my last post here and his hocks are almost healthy and cover with fur. Now we use cat sand with sawdust and it's great. Thank you for so much helping me, I will never forget this and I'm so gled that my bunny is OK.
  2. Aniqqaaa

Hi! (:

Thanks everyone!
  3. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

2 weeks I give him Medrol, and his hocks looks better. I changed his toilet and he lies on soft grounding. Now, he has a little fur, before he didn't. And here.
  4. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

Thanks, just one question for now. His fur is small on his hocks. Area without any fur is minimum. So must I rub only where is no fur, just here?( even the smallest fur):
  5. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

We removed briquettes and he eats drug for rheumatism. Today I bought Sudocrem (my vet also advanced), but I don't now how many times in a day should I rub in his skin.
  6. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

Today, I talked with a vet, and he told me that my rabbit is probably have ammoniacle dermatitis. When I looked again on this thread I saw this.
  7. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

Wow, thanks for all answers. I'm not sure but I think that I have house rabbit. He is about one and a half year old and he is not overweight. Most of the day he lies at the carpet and in one part of room he has a blanket. When he is on my bed he always digs into the bed. Ok, I will try with...
  8. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

I looked pictures of Megazorb, but unfortunately I can't buy this(we don't have a shop which sells this). I use Google to find information and sometimes I use Google Translator, but English-Slovenian translate is terrible. Thankfully, we learn your language at school, 3 times at the week and...
  9. Aniqqaaa

epic christmas card mission

They are nice. I must also do some christmas cards for my grandma. I make them every year. (:
  10. Aniqqaaa

your hutches and bunny sheds!

Oh, it's really amazing. A lot of place for happy rabbits. :p
  11. Aniqqaaa

Hi! (:

Hello, everybody. My name is Ana, but here I am Aniqqaaa. I'm 15 years old girl from Slovenia-Ljubljana. I registered here, because I have a one year and a half old bunny. He had many names, but now I use none of them. I have a little problems with him, and where have I asked, nobody could...
  12. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

Bunny is inside, once at a week he gets outside. Maybe I need a different vet, but here( I'm from Slovenia) is the best choise for a vet. Almost nobody specialized for a rabbits and it's difficult to find someone. he had hay instead sawdust and it didn't help. Thanks for the answers, I...
  13. Aniqqaaa

Ammoniacle Dermatitis

Hello I'm new here, and my English isn't very well, but I hope that maybe you could help me. I also didn't search to see, if someone have the same problem, because I didn't know what to serach. I have a rabbit and he don't have for about last 6 months fur in the legs. 2 pictures...
Back