• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

I'm back and now have a group of 6!

Hello, hello! Hope everyone's doing well? Sorry I've not been around for a while. Wanted to share that my group of 5 bonded bunnies has now become 6 as I've become a failed foster and decided to keep foster bun, Chance! Chance was rescued along with 2 other rabbits (male and female) from a...
  2. M

My Bunny Family

My gorgeous group of 5! Bit of a photo overload [emoji3059]
  3. M

Please sign the petition! Ban the sale of animals from pet shops!

Do you agree that animals shouldn't be sold in shops? Do you want the current ban on third party-sale of puppies and kittens extended to rabbits and all animals? Then please sign and share this important petition to make this happen in England. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/317648
  4. M

Wanted: Looking for a bonded pair! Yorkshire Area or from a rescue who rehomes nationally

Hi, my friend is looking to adopt a pair of rabbits. She has a gorgeous set up all ready but just struggling to find anywhere that has a suitable pair available. She is in Halifax, West Yorkshire. If you know of any rescues in the area or one that rehomes nationally that has a pair ready please...
  5. M

Rabbit Bonding Videos!

Hi, I know I've posted some of these videos before but thought I'd make a thread with them all on so that people can find them easily. Hopefully these will help some of you out with bonding your bunnies. This is how I bonded my current group of 5: This is a Frequently Asked Bonding...
  6. M

Chilled out bunnies!

Some chilled out buns today :love: Excuse the state of the shed walls! When we had the bad rain a few months ago, the shed didn't take to it well and it ruined the paint on the walls making it brown. :roll: Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
  7. M

My 5 Bunnies

Had to share some pics because its the first time in 6 months of them being bonded that I've managed to get a pic of all 5 looking at the camera! :love: From left to right we have Ruby, Primrose, Scarlett, Bertie and Robin! Then in the second pic Ruby ran off and they all switched up a bit haha...
  8. M

Video of how I successfully bonded my 5 Rabbits!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been around much. I've actually been travelling, I went to South East Asia in early Feb and was supposed to be there 3 months for a once in a lifetime trip but sadly due to the current situation in the world, I had to cut my trip short and come home early. :( Anyway...
  9. M

Rescuing my Neighbours Rabbit

My next door neighbour has had a rabbit ever since they moved in 7 years ago. I've always been so sad for bun as he had a tiny hutch and never got any attention. I gave them some RWAF leaflets but things didn't really change. So I then gave them my 7ft rabbit run. At first it worked and they'd...
  10. M

Neutering an elderly rabbit?

Oh my goodness. So my neighbour has had a rabbit for years and it has been breaking my heart. He's all alone, tiny hutch, never bothered with. I gave them my spare run quite some years ago and at first they used it but now don't bother. He probably went out once this summer. I got a hutch is not...
  11. M

How to disinfect non neutral area?

Hi everyone. As some of you are aware I am currently bonding all 5 of my rabbits. I'm hoping to move them back into their shed on Saturday. I worry though that they're all going to be territorial over the space. What should I clean it with? Is vinegar a good idea or should I go for a really good...
  12. M

Bonding a group of 5!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not been posting much but wanted to share my news that I'm attempting to bond all five of my rabbits, yes five!! I currently have a pair (Primrose and Bertie) and a trio (Robin, Ruby and Scarlett). Ideally I'd like them all together because trying to keep the two groups...
  13. M

My 5 Rabbits!

Hi everyone, long time, no 'see'! Thought I'd share some pics of my rabbits. All doing great. I have a pair, Primrose and Bertie and a trio, Robin, Scarlett and Ruby. :love:
  14. M

Help with metacam dose

Hi my two rabbits were spayed yesterday and were given an injection of pain relief to last 24 hours. I asked about them having pain relief for today but the nurse made out they wouldn’t need it. Anyway I’m not convinced and want them to have some. I already have some meloxicam canine which was...
  15. M

Spaying - advice?

:wave: Hi everyone, it's been so long since I've had a rabbit neutered/spayed as all mine are rescues! However I have offered to spay my 2 new girls (I'm their failed fosterer!) because their rescue has had an awful lot of expenses recently and I feel bad and thought it would be the least I...
  16. M

Scarlett and Ruby (Meat Farm Rescues)

I’ve had Scarlett and Ruby just over a month now and I can’t believe how much they have changed! Look at the difference :love: Scarlett on the left, Ruby on the right: Scarlett before: Scarlett after: Ruby before (with Robin): Ruby after: I love them so much :love: Oh and...
  17. M

2 Foster Bunnies rescued from MEAT FARM

Meet my 2 gorgeous tiny foster bunnies, aged approximately 9 weeks. They were rescued today along with 4 others from a meat farm. The meat farm no longer has any breeding pairs so we assume they are stopping breeding now, however they were still going to kill all their remaining rabbits which is...
  18. M

I’m bonding a trio again! U/D P64

UPDATE POST 64 This weekend is time to bond Robin with Bertie and Primrose! This will be a MMF trio. Primrose and Bertie are already a bonded pair and I’m adding in Robin. I did attempt bonding a few weeks ago and although it was going ok, I had to stop as I didn’t give myself enough time...
  19. M

Guess who’s got a Dutch bunny again?!

Me!! Meet my new bunny! I adopted him from BARC last night and he is absolutely lovely. I arrived at BARC not knowing which rabbit I’d be coming home with and honestly I’d of taken all 3 single boys if I could have! This little guy however has been waiting for a home the longest (no idea...
  20. M

Thinking of getting a third rabbit... U/D It's happening!

Update post 21 RU put me off :lol::lol: But seriously, it's been 7 months since I lost Reuben and I really miss having a trio. I can afford a third, I have enough room for a third, I'm confident in bonding trios but do I do it?? :p
Back