• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

litter training

Hi guys can anybody help with how I would go about litter training my 2 rabbits as I am due to move and they wont have any outside space so I would like it thy could become house rabbits
  2. T

Re home

hello I was wondering if anyone coud help at all, i have 2 rabbits that i love with all my heart. They live out side at the moment and are quite happy the only problem is im moving and i will no longer have out side space. At the moment they have an open run in the garden that they have all day...
  3. T

Bonding

Both my rabbits have now been neutered, for timmy he was castrated 2 months ago and tallulah 2 weeks ago. They have both healed well and are back to their normal happy self. Is this long enough after operations to integrate them and if anyone has a few tips on this it would be much appreciated...
  4. T

Food Amounts

Hey, havent been on for a while aswe have been waiting for tallulah to be neutered, which went well and she is a happy bunny once again. When I picked tallulah up from the vets he advised on cutting down the amount of nuggets she eats and to feed her more hay, I have been doing this but I am...
  5. T

new rabbits

Hi, I recently acquired a second rabbit by some unfortunate circumstances, we originally had a boy called timmy and now a girl called tallulah. we introduced them yesterday, and after some playing, humping and chasing around , they settled down. we have come to introduce them today and tallulah...
  6. T

hello from timmu and tallulah

Hi, Thank you for the warm welcome and help so far, so you know a little about us and our little buns..... Im claire and my partner is Dave, we have 2 buns by the names of timmy and tallulah. Timmy is around 8 months old (its hard to pin point as both are rescue), he is lion haired, cream...
Back