• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Roly Poly

Remembering Rolo

Hello, I’m not even sure if anyone will remember me and I feel a bit guilty for just “turning up” again out of the blue! Life has been very busy but I do lurk sometimes to see what’s been happening. So much has changed. I do hope everyone is well. Today would have been my darling Rolo’s 10th...
  2. Roly Poly

Remembering Rolo three years on

It's been three years since I said goodbye to my gorgeous little boy :cry: I cannot believe where the years have gone, it only seems like yesterday. It still saddens me so much to remember his passing. Roly, my friend, I hope you are having so much fun at Rainbow Bridge. I will always love...
  3. Roly Poly

Happy Birthday Rolo

Remembering my very special little bunny Rolo on what would have been his 9th birthday. I hope you're having lots of fun at Rainbow Bridge sweetheart. You were such a character and you will always be missed and remembered. Love you forever my darling - Happy Birthday xxxxx...
  4. Roly Poly

Rhodri - my fluffy boy

I've just spent an hour or more trying to work out how to post photos since my Photobucket account no longer works - technology is not my strong point! Hope this works!
  5. Roly Poly

Rhodri

I haven't posted any pics of my boy lately so I thought I'd share some of my favourites, hope you don't mind xx Rhodri says "please excuse the slobbery face"
  6. Roly Poly

Rhodri's strange meeting

I love this picture of Rhodri on one of our walks the other day. He really didn't know what to make of the statue - he's so used to people talking to him and making a fuss but these chaps didn't seem bothered at all!
  7. Roly Poly

Remembering Rolo - two years on

My precious little man, it's been two years since we had to say farewell and let you leave for Rainbow Bridge. I hope you are having fun darling, free from pain and eating lots of lovely hay. We all miss you so much, you are never far from our thoughts but mostly these days we can smile at...
  8. Roly Poly

A windy day

We had quite a windy morning on Saturday and I just love this picture of Rhodri.
  9. Roly Poly

Remembering Rolo

My darling boy - you would have been 8 years old today. I still miss you my precious and I hope you are having a wonderful birthday celebration at Rainbow Bridge. Remembering and loving you always.
  10. Roly Poly

Managed to avoid the rain!

I was pretty sure that Rhodri and I were going to get a soaking on our walk this afternoon, we had torrential rain and hailstones earlier! But went out a bit earlier than normal when there seemed to be a break in the clouds and managed to stay dry, but my goodness it was very windy! Here's...
  11. Roly Poly

Rhodri at the beach

Just been looking through some pictures I've taken recently of Rhodri and I thought I would share this one of him at the beach last week. He loves his beach walks and so do I especially when it's nice and sunny. It was cold and bright this morning for our walk but it's suddenly turned very grey...
  12. Roly Poly

Rhodri at the beach

It was a lovely morning today - nowhere near as cold as it has been. Here's my Rhodri on the beach. He had a great time - all his favourite things, water, space and his beloved ball!
  13. Roly Poly

Remembering Rolo at Christmas

Hope you don't mind me sharing this lovely photo of my precious Rolo on our last Christmas together. Still miss you babes, we have a little ornament on our tree with your picture on it - it's a very special reminder of a wonderful bunny and friend. Hope you're having fun at the Bridge -...
  14. Roly Poly

Some memories

Hope you don't mind me sharing some photos of my precious bridge bunny Rolo (Roly to his friends). We still miss you darling.
  15. Roly Poly

Rhodri is 1 today

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone but my gorgeous boy is one today. Hope you don't mind me sharing a picture of him with his cards and one of his new toys.
  16. Roly Poly

My pumpkin pooch

I'm really not in the habit of dressing up Rhodri but my daughter really wanted him to have a Halloween costume, so here's my little pumpkin! He only wore it very briefly to have a picture taken and to visit my mum and dad!
  17. Roly Poly

Another morning walk

Hope you don't mind me sharing another photo of my Rhodri on his morning walk again. "It's ok Mummy, I can wipe my own paws today"
  18. Roly Poly

A gorgeous morning

Here's my lovely Rhodri out on his morning walk - making the most of the sunny weather here as I don't expect it will last much longer.
  19. Roly Poly

Rhodri had a swim this morning

Well Summer has finally arrived! It's absolutey glorious here today and I've had a gorgeous sunny walk with Rhodri who was desperate for a cool off!
  20. Roly Poly

Rhodri found something amusing!

Not sure what was so funny, but something must have made Rhodri laugh :lol:
Back