• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

How many people's buns are totally fine with being picked up?

Cuddles . Allor , recently me and Oh rehomed a bunny, the lady who had her before picked her up alot , she scrambled admittedly , but once cuddled was fine utterly still . but when me and my O.h try , even sat down on the floor , she doesnt want to know , do we keep trying ? or let do as she...
  2. I

Good rabbit vet in Sheffield?

:) Let me know how that goes , i live in sheffield and im looking to get me wabbit sorted , id like to get her a pal , :) Hows everything worked out ?! :wave:
  3. I

newly rehomed

I think im in the right place Me and O/h just rehomed a lerrrvley girl called fudge , shes spending alot of time in here little hide away hutch , shes had a bit of an explore , but we are abit worried she is spending alot of time away from anything spending up to 2 hours solidly in her little...
Back