• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TINKS30ish

Brushing and cleaning?

I have been brushing flower and i wondered if i should brush her tummy? She doesn`t seem to like being brushed on her tummy, so i am thinking as she can reach there, i will leave that to her. Also her bum looked a little knotted, should i clean in with wet wipes or trim the fur back?
  2. TINKS30ish

Colour changing bunny

Anyone else had this happen? Is it common?
  3. TINKS30ish

snow

Everyday i have brought in a big tray in and put it in her pen and she goes mad for it. Digging it, eating it, running through it ect. I haven`t had any problems.
  4. TINKS30ish

Colour changing bunny

Flower was spayed awhile back, when she came home she had some scabs on one ear, i guess from a drip or something? Anyway when the scab came away it left a chunk missing out of her ear. I didn`t take her back to the vets as the scab had been clean and had looked fine and when it came away, the...
  5. TINKS30ish

R.i.p Little Spirit

Thanks Guys!
  6. TINKS30ish

R.i.p Little Spirit

No she was my ferret.:wave:
  7. TINKS30ish

R.i.p Little Spirit

Be happy little one!
  8. TINKS30ish

GWR Swindon

I hope it`s ok to post this here? If not feel free to move it.
  9. TINKS30ish

GWR Swindon

I just wanted to let people that GWR Vets in Swindon, does take rabbits on there books as long as they are not already receiving treatment from another vets. I hope i got that right? I just didn`t people not going there as they thought they couldn`t. They are a great vets by the way!!!:D
  10. TINKS30ish

Rehomed: Bonded bunnies looking for home

Oh i have the vets number and it has been passed to the vets this end! My vets will call them and find out what they can.
  11. TINKS30ish

LOL! Which bit???
  12. TINKS30ish

There is a scar but the only way to 100% check would be to open her up!:shock: And thats not going to happen just for the sake of it!
  13. TINKS30ish

Maybe thats why they fell out with each other???? Y the hell did i listen to people and not check myself????:censored: Feelin` very stupid right now!!!!:oops:
  14. TINKS30ish

Well the person i talked to said they got "HIM" castrated 8mths ago!!!!! HOW????
  15. TINKS30ish

After a trip to the vets for a check up, HE is a SHE! I don`t get how he was meant to be castrated?????? Also I asked that it was confirmed he WAS castrated before he came to me and i was told "HE" had definitely been castrated!
  16. TINKS30ish

So sad!

Thankyou so much! Some people are being really understanding and others just want to knock me when i am down! 2 of the ferrets came for a rescue and they have gone back there yesterday :(. The other 2 i will keep as they are older and will be harder to rehome. But Thankyou so much!!!
  17. TINKS30ish

Swindon, Wiltshire
  18. TINKS30ish

I have tried to get hold of kay, But have not been able to, I understand she will be in contact with me next week i think. I did email SOAD and ask her to close this thread and open a single one for NOAH. But it looks like he has somewhere to go now anyway. :)
  19. TINKS30ish

So sad!

Thankyou!
  20. TINKS30ish

Noah was not adopted from Kay, but i am happy to go there.
Back