• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

gutted

I didn't get the rabbit today that I reserved in the P@H adoption centre Apparently the boyfriend and girlfriend had broke up over her abuse of the rabbit so he stole it and took it to P@H and she rang the police - he obviously told them where he took it and they went and collected the rabbit...
  2. R

RIP little baby xxxx

One of my guinea pig, cassie's little babies, a result of a mis-sexed piggy pair, has sadly passed away. He was fine when I topped up the hay but now an hour later he was just laying there.....He wasn't officially named....As I wasn't 100% on the sex but if he was a boy he was going to be...
  3. R

neutering

On monday I'm getting my un-neutered male bun and I was thinking of getting him a spade girlfriend from a rescue. Should I also get the male neutered or will just the female being spade be ok? thanks xxx
  4. R

The bunny I'll be getting

Hey everyone :) Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section! Well today I was in pets at home when I saw a little netherland bunny in the adoption centre - he had only been brought in that morning and had already been to the vet to get his teeth done as they were so long he apparently...
  5. R

Hey

Hey everyone :) I'm Kira and I should be getting my first rabbit in a few days! =D Thought I'd look for a forum so I can do some checks about things and be surrounded by people with better knowledge than myself :)
Back