• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bungle bunny

Fudge needs a new wife/house mate

Hi all I am now looking for a new friend for Fudge. I will be honest and say that I have been turned down by Caroline because I am not able to put a roof on the enclosures, this is because they are too big, it would be like putting a roof on your garden. It has been suggested that I reduce...
  2. Bungle bunny

what to do about Fudge? Lots of space/love available/ rescues please read

I have been thinking all night about what to do now that Herbs has gone to the bridge. I have two other pairs of buns who are really happy and I dont want to mess with them. I hate to have a single bun and the space they all have is massive, they each have their own enclosure and the 8x10 shed...
  3. Bungle bunny

Sad news about Herbs

:cry: This evening we had to help our beloved Herbs to the bridge. We are devastated. Just when we thouht he had turned the corner and was on the mend, he knocked the huge scab from his nose before it was ready to come off. He was in so much dicomfort, I think it must have swelled up enough to...
  4. Bungle bunny

Herbs, my myxi bun update

Hi everyone Its been a terrible 24 days since Herbs got myxi. He is the bravest bunny, struggling through everything this terrible desease can throw at him. Thank fully, he is stil with us despite two trips to the vet thinking that I couldnt let him go on another minute. My vet is wonderful...
  5. Bungle bunny

Its Myxi but we are giving Herbs a chance, please, please give vibes

I took Herbs to the vet again this morning, I was convinced that this would be the end for him. I made up my mind last night, he looked so sad and despite the meds was getting worse. Our vet is very rabbit savi. She checked him over and said that she does feel that its myxi. However, she said...
  6. Bungle bunny

How long before we know it myxi or not? Please help

My bun is on antibiotics, this is the 4th day. We took him to the vet because suddenly his eys looked very sore and he was sneezing a little. The vet said that he wouldnt do a blood test as it takes 2 weeks to get the result and if it myxi, he wont live that long. :cry: 4 days on and his eyes...
  7. Bungle bunny

OMG OH has just rushed Herbie to the vet update ???

He went out to feed him and his eyes are really sore looking with some goo coming out of one of them. He also said he sneezed. Thank god he is at home today. Im waiting to hear, what do you think it could be?
  8. Bungle bunny

Bruce rebonded in under an hour Wowee!!

After suffering a whole 2 week nightmare with past bondings, we cannot believe how instantanious the bond has been with Bruce and his new companion, a very beautiful, 18 week old grey lop whom we have named Poppy. She is amazing with him but wont have anything to do with us so this is where we...
  9. Bungle bunny

Now what about poor Brucie

poor Bruce, he looks so sad without his Cleo, Its too early for me and OH to think about replacing her but I cant bear to think about him sitting out there all by himself. I have seen loads of people ask this question before but now I understand how difficult it is to make the decision alone...
  10. Bungle bunny

Cleo has a broken leg, it will be amputated, update Bad news :(

:cry: My poor little girl, the vet thinks that she must have stamped her foot so hard she has shattered her bone just below the knee, I didnt even know they could do that. She is upstairs in the bathroom with her husbun to keep her company. The vet doesnt think she is in too much pain as he...
  11. Bungle bunny

Staysis or Starsis??

Dum question I know but what is the correct pronounciation? Im never sure
  12. Bungle bunny

Scream.... Rat in the bunny shed

OH went out to the buns and saw a rat in there, there is droppings and everything, my skin is crawling. We are going to go out there tomorrow and rip it all apart. We are going to bring the buns in the house and put a trap out there. Oh My God........:shock: How bad is it? Does anyone know...
  13. Bungle bunny

We rescued a doggy!!

Im so happy, we have been wanting a dog for so long. We heard yesterday of an animal rescue in trouble. The owner is very seriously ill. The rescue takes in dogs and horses. I think historically it must have been an amazing place. But right now it is being very run down. We have called her...
  14. Bungle bunny

When did you last check your bunny's botty?

I cannot believe it, I did bun checks only about a week ago and all was ok. Then I noticed that the Cleo and Bruces house was getting really dirty. I put my hand under Cleo and there was a huge, hard lump of poop stuck to her. I go OH and we cleaned her up, poor cleo hated it. Then she was...
  15. Bungle bunny

Bunny Bazaar

Just found this web site while looking for Readigrass, it looks like a great site and the prices look good too. Any one had anything from there? http://www.bunnybazaar.com/more/on/details/READIG
  16. Bungle bunny

Cleo gone for VHD, vibes please

Aw, Poor Cleo, she gets so stressed at going to the vets.
  17. Bungle bunny

Cleo Booked in for her Spay. Advice please

Well, now that I have finally pucked up the courage to get her booked in, I am having second thoughts already. Do you think I should wait until spring as I know we have lots of really bad weather coming. She is about 20 months old. What do you think?
  18. Bungle bunny

What will your next bunnies be called?

I would like a group of 4 and they will be called Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
  19. Bungle bunny

How much does your OH help with the buns

Mine is rubbish, its lucky he even feeds them. I have to all the cleaning and everything, its not even that they are mine, at least 3 of them we have because he wanted them. I get so angry :shock::censored::evil: Its the same around the house too, he is always sitting down doing nothing, Im...
  20. Bungle bunny

Digging

has anyone elses bunny started digging? I have 3 pairs of buns, all with thier own garden. Over the last few weeks, 2 of the pairs have started digging. At first I kept filling it in but in the end I decided to leave it as long as they werent digging out wards towards the fence. First one...
Back