• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bungle bunny

Reply from the BBC re The Burrowers

I guess you didnt get a response yet? I suspect you will only get the automated response. Ever decreasing circles springs to mind :roll:
  2. Bungle bunny

Poor Dh has been shunned

Aw, bless him, I would get him to sit very quietly in their space with some treats. Buns are very nosy so will come up to him before long and he can very slowly had feed them, it wont take long and once done a few times they will know that dh = treats and nose rubs too :)
  3. Bungle bunny

baby rabbit help please!

Hi everyone I havent been here for a while. This exact same thing happened to me last night. I came home from work to find a wild baby in my living room, same kind of monor injuries but it looks to be about 4 weeks old. We made it warm and it has eaten over night etc. I have 6 buns, (3...
  4. Bungle bunny

Available Individual: Trio of beautiful, cheeky bunnies! Mrs Carrot, Sugarsnap and Brussel top!

EEk, Just looked at where you are, for some reason I thought you were in Leicester. Not sure I could get there for 11, I live just outside Peterborough. Could you let me know where exactly so I can look on the map to see how far it is? Would you be able to meet me somewhere if its too...
  5. Bungle bunny

Available Individual: Trio of beautiful, cheeky bunnies! Mrs Carrot, Sugarsnap and Brussel top!

Wow, really? Perhaps we could bring him on Sunday? I am really keen to get him bonded. That would be fantastic, I have always wanted a big group
  6. Bungle bunny

Hermione is in real trouble/ she's gone/ ANSWERS AT LAST P74

Im sure you didnt, it must have been cancer. Terrible, horrible thing. Bless you and bless the poor little girl. At least she had you to take care of her.
  7. Bungle bunny

Fudge needs a new wife/house mate

Hi all I am now looking for a new friend for Fudge. I will be honest and say that I have been turned down by Caroline because I am not able to put a roof on the enclosures, this is because they are too big, it would be like putting a roof on your garden. It has been suggested that I reduce...
  8. Bungle bunny

Ah Ha!! So, these are the little angels. They are gorgeous and now that I have read more, I guess the only question is, do you think I could bond them with Fudge? He is a male lop, white and errm, fudge coloured. They would live in an upper portion of the shed in a 6 x4 space with a huge...
  9. Bungle bunny

Foster Wanted: Temporary fosterer for two weeks in March

Hi, what a sad tale for the little ones. I wonder, could you answer a few questions? I am looking for a wife bun for Fudge whos friend Herbs went to the bridge a few weeks ago. Have they been speyed or neutered? what sex are they? How old are they? Are they friendly? Are they outdoor...
  10. Bungle bunny

William ~ 15th February 2013

Aw poor little chap. i am so sorry for your loss. 12 happy years is wonderful for a bunny, you did an amazing job. Hugs to you
  11. Bungle bunny

Might be rescuing 2 buns tonight/soon :( UD 21/12 OMG the cute!

Oh Yay, lovely happy buns. they have made my day
  12. Bungle bunny

Lady Lydia has Pneumonia -U/D 21st Dec-Doing Really Well Now :-)

Oh no, good news vibes, good news vibes, good news vibes
  13. Bungle bunny

The healing power of bunnies

Oh my, this thread has me balling my eyes out. I lost my Mum 3 years ago, very suddenly, one min she was here and the next gone. My aunt died 3 months later after a long illness. They always came to us for christmas with the whole family, I often had bwtween 16 and 20 for lunch and then more...
  14. Bungle bunny

Storm got stuck :-(

Storm can still periscope and as I type he is digging like a maniac and throwing his poo tray around :roll: Bless him. I think that the fact that he is still very active means there is not too much wrong with him yet but as someone has already said, he is quite old. These beautiful furry...
  15. Bungle bunny

JayJay's gone

How terrible, I am so sorry for your loss. Binky free at the bridge beautiful JayJay
  16. Bungle bunny

Teddy bears

When Emily went to the bridge and while we were waiting to get him a new wife, we gave him a cuddly bun. He just fought with it and then ignored it. I guess it depends on the bun :wave:
  17. Bungle bunny

I think Parsley had a nightmare U/D Noise continues thoughts?

Good luck at the vet, hope all is well with Parsley :wave:
  18. Bungle bunny

An unexpected binky!

Aw, bless, there is nothing better than the sight of a bunny binkying :wave:
  19. Bungle bunny

Frozen water.

Seriously though, for those that use bowls, I find that if you put hay under and around the bowl that helps to stop that water from freezing so much, don't know why.
  20. Bungle bunny

Frozen water.

yeah, and your feet get cold :lol:
Back