• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mad4Furries

Can anyone recommend good 'nail' clippers?

Hi there. The subject line says it all really. I would like to get a good pair of clippers to keep my rabbits claws nice and trim. Anyone recommend a good website or brand? Thanks!
  2. Mad4Furries

Any recommendations for hay bales in Brighton area?

My rabbits love the camomile and dandelion hay, but it is rather expensive and I would like try mixing it with some other hay. I was thinking that there must be some farm shops in the Brighton or surrounding area that sell good hay bales. Are there any local people out there who can recommend...
  3. Mad4Furries

Annie-Bunnie keeps licking her front paws

My rabbit, Annie-Bunnie, loves stretching out and cleaning her front paws. I always thought it was sweet, but my OH is worried that it may be a sign of something. We have checked her paws and they are fine, and keep her claws trimmed. She is a house rabbit and we have had her for about 9 months...
  4. Mad4Furries

Looking for a male companion for Annie-Bunnie

Hi there! I have been trying out the local RSPCA and rescue centers for a male rabbit to be a companion for Annie-Bunnie, a 5-year-old lop. Her companion Buttons passed away last week :cry: and we think she is getting lonely and keeps following our cat around the house (who is sadly not...
  5. Mad4Furries

RE: And another newbunbie

RE: And another newbunbie Hi there, thought I would introduce myself too! Especially after reading the top 10 tips for telling that you are rabbit-obsessed. (The best one is that you talk more about your rabbits than work colleagues talking about their children - how so very true!) Name =...
Back