• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. beccimarie

Pregnancy and cleaning the bunny shed

:wave: Hi all, some of you may know from my previous post but I am expecting a little human :love: im 21 weeks now and I clean the boys litter tray daily and then do a deep clean every week, it is becoming a bit hard bending and crouching down on the floor now. I was woundering if anyone had any...
  2. beccimarie

looking for some advise, 2 bunnys left :(

Good Morning :) I'm looking for some advise on something thats going through my mind worrying me, please no judgments or nasty comments I'm trying to find out what is best for my boys, they are my world and always have been. iv always had a trio of bunnys in a 8 by 8 shed attached to a 8 by 8...
  3. beccimarie

Rabbit Insurance Prices

Hey guys, Im shopping around for new insurance for the boys, i was wondering if your could all tell me how much to pay and what insurance company you are with? :love: Thank you in advance!
  4. beccimarie

The boys place is complete!

Sorry iv been so quiet on here recently! I promise to be more on here from now on! Anyway update! The walk in run is in! Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  5. beccimarie

Don't think loki has the right idea of a hay rack .....

[emoji23] Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  6. beccimarie

Rabbit insurance

Who are you all with? What sort of payment monthly and excess? What do you look for with insurance? And do you think more company's should provide insurance? Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  7. beccimarie

My Sunday. ..

Consists of these three 😍😍 Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  8. beccimarie

Anton vets

Hello! Well all is well with my trio just wanted to know everyone's recommendation as I've recently moved in seen there is a exotic vet neat me anton vets with John chitty I'm going to check them out this weekend just wanted to know people's experiences here? Thank you [emoji2] Sent from my...
  9. beccimarie

Soo this is what me and hubby have spent all day converting for our little boys!

[emoji7] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  10. beccimarie

I'm so upset...

[emoji22] I've been slow bonding bonnie and clyde with loki for a few weeks now it's been going great. ... then yesterday loki started humping clyde and clyde attacked and started a scrape I separated them and have just tried to introduce them again and loki and clyde went for each other...
  11. beccimarie

Bonding 3 males

Hello! I'm looking for some advice loki (my new male) is being bonded with my two bonnie and clyde I've started in a neutral area (the kitchen) they started of with 20 minute sessions and then separated now I'm doing 30 minute session s there was a little nipping *I'm boss* communication but...
  12. beccimarie

Loki s being neutered

So I'm a complete wreck today just dropped loki off at the vets for his neuter trying to keep myself busy doing a bit of x mas shopping xxx Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  13. beccimarie

Getting nervous. ...

Loki has his nueter booked in tomorrow. .. can't sleep so worried [emoji27] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  14. beccimarie

Advice on bonding

Iv always had my bunnys in twos but as some of you know I unexpectedly have a new member, he is 7 months old and being neutered Monday, my other to boys are brothers and been together since young they are 3, I just wanted to know if I need any tips I was thinking a few weeks after neutering...
  15. beccimarie

Bonnie and clyde are ready for Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  16. beccimarie

Loki boy

[emoji7] settling in Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  17. beccimarie

I have a confession

... I may be a mummy to another .........[emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji20][emoji87] [emoji195] Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
  18. beccimarie

Me and the boys are visiting nana today....

...they love nanny's garden full of herbs and strawberry leaves and apple tree sticks [emoji7] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  19. beccimarie

When bonnie and Clyde are given ONE strawberry...

....bonnie decides to stand on his brothers head [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  20. beccimarie

Does meh nose look big in dis?

[emoji23] [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Back