• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

syphilis

Hi there, i was just wondering if anyone could give me some info on syphilis in rabbits. i was unaware that rabbits could even get the disease. I know humans cannot catch it and i dont think it is the same as the human form is it?
  2. J

new and old buns

Hi, i am looking to getting 2 new house buns. i have fallen in love with two rescue buns a lady, one years old and a fella who is 5-6 years old. the boy has a bad eye and is getting it seen too soon and being neutured at the same time. hopefully the rescue can bond them for me. i am a little...
  3. J

rescue question

hi there, i went to a rabbit rescue today and they had a rabbit there who they said had been dumped on her doorstep 2 weeks ago. he didnt look too bad and she said he had improved but still wasnt putting on weight and didnt eat a lot. when i asked if his teeth were ok she showed me his front...
  4. J

bonding two then added another!

hi, here goes, i only had one bunny before so never had to bond. he has now passed. i have reserved two baby boys from rescue, same litter, soon to be nuetered before i bring them home as house buns. will they still bond, they will be kept in same cage. I would also like to introduce a third...
  5. J

insurance question

Hi, I had pet insurance for my bunny, when he was ill i took him to the emergency vets who gave him pain killer, anti bio and gut moving stimulant.I now think he had gi stasis although vet didnt mention this and I was unaware of the condition then. unfortuantely he still died. Does anyone know...
  6. J

cant believe its 4 weeks.

its four weeks tomorrow morning that my rocky passed away:cry: i have been looking through some photos and i think this is one my favourites. taken just after we got him.
  7. J

mini lops

Hi there, just wondering, i've seen some mini lops with pointy faces and some with round flat faces. are the ones with pointy faces mabye crossed with another breed ??
  8. J

Rocky

I just want to say that my beloved Rocky passed away this morning. We only had you for just over a year but the love and special moments that you gave us will last a lifetime. I will miss your floppy ears and your evenings lounging with us watching tv. Miss you and forever in our hearts xxxxxxxx
  9. J

just dont understand

My beloved Rocky passed away this morning.He was fine yesterday morning and slept most of the day in the cellar (he is a house rabbit) as he usually does. I noticed he was down there for quite a while and late teatime checked on him. he seemed lethargic and off his food. took him to emergency...
Back