• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Angela lou

Itsey and friends (FAO Bunnymadhouse)

I promised Angie (Bunnymadhouse) a few pictures of Itsey :wave: Itsey - this is my fav place to watch everybun from. Itsey - me and my girl :love: Itsey - I really luves lou :love: she's beautiful. Itsey - but I has to share her with him :evil:
  2. Angela lou

Stevie Wonder gets a wife

Jill (Honeybunnies) has trusted me with a second scrummy bunny... the very cute Eliza. She arrived on Friday (big thanks to Jills O/H :wave:). The bonding went very well. Stevie Wonder was very erm :oops: pleased to meet Eliza. She took all the attention very well :shock: a true lady and SW...
  3. Angela lou

Stevie Wonder - I am a busy boy & love my cuddles

Stevie Wonder is officially a house bunny and isn't joining my outdoor group as planned. He is so good indoors and such a cuddly bun :love: it was my OH :shock: that first suggest we ask Jill if he could stay indoors...she said yes :D Here are a few pics I wanted to share with RU Jumping...
  4. Angela lou

Stevie Wonder **post 16 - happy christmas Jill**

Stevie Wonder (adopted from Honeybunnies) is living indoors until the better weather and seems very happy. After a busy day he love a cuddle on the sofa :love: I sent Jill this picture and she insisted I shared it with RU.
  5. Angela lou

Bracken

I can't believe you’re gone. I'm so sorry if I missed something. Goodbye my little princess, I sorry we didn't have longer. We are devastated and will miss you lots. Sleep tight xxx
  6. Angela lou

Davey Boy - FAO Teddy's Mummy u/d heading your way tomorrow!

:wave: A few picture of your :love: :love: boy exploring. :oops: sorry cut the top of his head off, but he still looks cute! He stills got some growing to do judging by the size of his feet :) checking out the washing. He is a lovely boy, very friendly and interested in everything. You...
  7. Angela lou

Recently bonded 4 playtime (inc Bracken & Itsey)

Feeling very pleased that the addition of two new bunnies to my bonded pair has gone well, before I give you some photos of them playing in the garden I would like to make a bonding thank you speech "I would like to thank my four fab bunnies for getting on with each other, "Chipmunk_k" for...
  8. Angela lou

Bracken free ranging and no escaping!

I let Bracken a tame wild rabbit I've recently rehomed from Bunlover free range in the garden today. She was under very close supervision as she has been know to jump/climb fences :shock: and I was worried I might loose her :? ... but I didn't she was very well behaved and so happy to be out :D...
  9. Angela lou

Bracken has made it to her new home in Shropshire

after an epic journey (thanks to the satnav taking Bunlover and her parents to the wrong village :roll: - hope you made it home ok? Your poor dad looked very tired) Bracken is relaxing in her new home. Bracken's story; http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=238725 She is gorgeous...
  10. Angela lou

Can you recommend any rabbit rescues near Shrewsbury?

As the title says I'd like to find a "good" (neuters, vaccinates, home checks etc) rabbit rescue near Shrewsbury. Can anyone recommend one?
  11. Angela lou

Playpen - what height for a French Lop

I am rehoming a French Lop called Flick. He is an indoor bunny so I am getting the house ready for him. He will have free run of the utility and kitchen but I also want to set-up an area within the utility that is Flicks space (so no humans can tramp through it on the way to the loo) and so that...
  12. Angela lou

Rabbit steals snowmans nose (carrot) from child

My little boy had a carrot for the snowman's nose but Passport persuaded him to give it up for two hungry bunnies :) This looks promising... Come quickly Louise I've spotted a carrot.... Yum Yum.
  13. Angela lou

Bonding - off to a good start!

I started bonding my Rabbits yesterday (Louise - Lion head and Passport). I have only done this once before using the slow method (swapping cages, runs next to each other etc). This time I decided to use the quick method; I created a secure area in the kitchen. Cleaned the floor and then wiped...
Back