• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Angela lou

My very own honeybunny will be here soon

cutieeeeeeeeee :love:
  2. Angela lou

Yep you've got daddy and he seems to have past his lovely nature on to his daughters (well Eliza at least) :)
  3. Angela lou

really pleased for you :) they are lovely little buns. I have her sister Eliza :wave: Pictures are essential!
  4. Angela lou

Not rabbits - but I miss my horse. Meet Governor...

gorgeous! I know exactly how you feel, I had to sell my horse after the children came along as I couldn't afford him any more :(
  5. Angela lou

Vibes For Starfish

Lots of vibes on the way for Starfish!
  6. Angela lou

Please could I have pictures of your indoor housing?

erm that would be because I've had a glass of wine and my brain has turned to mush :oops: they should be visible now I have made it a public folder :roll:
  7. Angela lou

:oops::oops: you should be able to see them now :wave:
  8. Angela lou

Here are a few pics of Stevie Wonder and Eliza's (Gordon's daughter) indoor base. They live in the utility with access to the kitchen and dining room when we are in. I'm lucky because the utility is tiled and the skirting boards are tiles so it is easy to clean and they are not able to chew...
  9. Angela lou

Rehomed: Charm..Newpics pt 31

oh no poor Charm :(
  10. Angela lou

Update on Lola

Glad to see this update. Hope she starts eating very soon.
  11. Angela lou

Lolas neuter

still no news :( now I'm worried.
  12. Angela lou

Lolas neuter

Any news? How did Lolas op go?
  13. Angela lou

My PAIR of buns :D

I love a happy ending :love:
  14. Angela lou

Lolas neuter

Thinking of Lola today, hope the spay goes well!
  15. Angela lou

Available Rescue: Tarka - Female - Walsall RSPCA **been in rescue 7 months**

bumping this little lady up I can't help popping back to look at her :love: :love:
  16. Angela lou

Lolas neuter

good luck tomorrow xxx
  17. Angela lou

I wonder

It's great that you saved the homeless bun:wave: I'm not an expert but didn't want to read and run. I'm not sure I fully understand the current situation, so have a few questions. Are they living together in the same cage? Are they spayed? As MichG said I would try tempting them out of the...
  18. Angela lou

Litter training help please

I honestly know what you mean. To give you some hope - Eliza was peeing in totally random areas and it was smelling, especially as she hopped through it :roll: I think it is important to remember that some bunnies seem to take quite a while to change behaviour - so don't give up hope yet...
  19. Angela lou

Please can we have some vibes for Gordon

I really feel for you and Gordon, such a shame these things happen at the weekend. Thinking of you xxx
  20. Angela lou

stray rabbit

he is scrummy, love his ears and white feeties :love: Well done for giving him a home. Lucky bun :)
Back