• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Nned Help On Finding Out What Breed My Rabbits Are????? (MERGED)

yh guys spoke to the parents and they are happey to get them again... im 26 male. from london. the rabbits got killed by two dogs that jump over the fence from next door. im looking for yellow dutch baby rabbits..... my mom love the colour yellow and would like to have them in the same...
  2. R

hi guyssssssssssss.... spoke to the parents there not happy at all.. but have agrreid to let me have them again. but this time ill give them a better home and look after them!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX this time ill keep them safe and sound!!! rip to the my rabbits i didnt...
  3. R

hopefly they say YES and this time ILL take more CEAR off them...!!!! :-) it was my fault for not keeping the cage locked grgrggrggremjseiohsthj but what has happen has happen now i have learnt what i have done wrong. and this WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!! doesnt matter how cute the new pair...
  4. R

yep thats what im going to do... speak to them tell them what has happend wait till they come back from holiday.... and see if they want them. again thanks guys... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. R

Sorry I Didnt Say I Am A Part Owner Ther My Parents Rabbits.... My Parents Are Going To Be Very Angry But They Would Love To Have Them Back... Not The Same But Similar.
  6. R

Yh I Know Its Going To Be Very Hard For Them But Im Going To Tell Them.... But Im Going To Have To Replace Them. Even If They Dont Have The Same Marking Not A Problem But I Want Them In The Same Colour.......heheheh Any Know Of Where In Uk, London I Can Get Hold Of A Pair.. Many Thanks...
  7. R

thanks guys for hellping me out fill much better now!!!!!!!!!! :-) so they are Yellow Dutch ???
  8. R

i know im going to tell them first thing in the morning. i dont need them to be just as they are but the same colour would be very nice, doesnt have to have the same marks but the same colour would do. thanks guys you'v been helpful...xxxxxx and guys do you know if i can get hold of them from...
  9. R

I THINK IV DONE THIS RIGHT.
  10. R

thanks im going to ass pictures now!!! i need them asap becouse my parents are on holiday and they had left them with me....they do not know that they have been killed. we only owend them for 2months ONLY ME BEENING CEARLESS THIS HAD HAPPENED. i left the cage open and they got out and the rest...
  11. R

i had a filling. wouldnt my self. i mean there must be way. :-( erm sorry iv got facebook is there any way you can go on facebook thats if you have a account on there add me and you can have a look at the pictures of the rabbits.. and then you can delete me from your friend list. please i...
  12. R

ok looks like im getting somewere.... sorry do you mind me sending you a picture of my rabbits on email? please you can have a look at them and see if you know what type of breed they are....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... i really dnt know how to put pictures up on this as well thats y i asked...
  13. R

Nned Help On Finding Out What Breed My Rabbits Are????? Please Can Somone Help Me Find Out What Breed My Rabbits Are? Im Nw On This Dont Really Kow How To Use This.... Ill Send A Picture Out To You Guy On Email Please Help. Asap!!! Thanks.... Xxx
  14. R

i really dont know how to use this atall.....:-( Please can you help me in anyway?
  15. R

PLEASE!!!! can someone help me find out what type of breed are these rabbits. i need to get hold of a pair A.S.A.P!!! PLEASE!!! i got these rabbits from my sister who had got them from a friend that was moven out of london and could not look after them. soon as you know they had two baby...
Back