• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BobbleG

Custard......

Having seen you in this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=233973 I fell in love immediately. We made arrangements to collect you next month, but in order for the bonding to be successful we needed to have you neutered - you were a bit too long in the tooth to have Bob...
  2. BobbleG

Digging in litter tray - will she ever stop?!

Hi, Our little girl Olive has started digging in her litter tray. Now whenever I come home, I find half of the litter contents strewn over my carpet. :shock: I've tried putting a cake rack in under the litter (a suggestion I found on the .net) and I've boarded up parts of their house so it...
  3. BobbleG

Bob IS a Husbun. :o)

After much consideration/worrying/debating, we have decided to introduce Bob to a lady bun. :shock: It's been a big decision because he's been so happy and content for these past 3 years. But this forum (and some of you little tinkers!) have made me think that perhaps even Bob would like a...
Back