• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. hellsdarkrose

Waffle

Sleep tight my red eyed baby No more pain for you. At the rainbow bridge in heaven I bet there's a wooden train there too. Mummy and daddy will miss you Your ankle biting ways But we knew deep down you loved us With your treat snatching ways Sleep tight waffle I'm going to miss you so much...
  2. hellsdarkrose

Waffle is in stasis = She's gone :(

She's been at the vets overnight and she is worse this morning. When the vets rang me he said they would like to do an X-ray just in case there is anything untoward but that it isn't looking good for her. My poor baby :(
  3. hellsdarkrose

Waffle poorly :(

It's not her tummy either. Took her to emergency vets at 4am they have her medication and pain relief but I think this morning she is much worse so I'm rushing her down to my normal vets as soon as they open.
  4. hellsdarkrose

Only a bunny owner rejoices

When their bunny poops! Waffle had a stasis episode last night and this morning I'm sooo happy to see her eating and more importantly pooping!
  5. hellsdarkrose

Possessive over new rug?

We bought a new rug and when my OH walks across it she chases him grunting with her tail in the air trying to bite him. The weird thing is she doesn't do this to me at all. Just looking for some advice as to why she might be doing this and any steps we can take to curb this behaviour.
  6. hellsdarkrose

Waffle hospitalised again :(

My poor baby has no gut sound again and is once more in bunny hospital please could we have vibes for her.
  7. hellsdarkrose

I think Radish feels ignored

I'm studying for my OU module and she just jumped on the sofa started eating and rearranging my books/study materials. Then she decided to pick up my pen in her mouth and throw it on the floor. Do you think she wants attention? LOL
  8. hellsdarkrose

Radish Mischievous Bearington

Taking a Nap Bunny lipssssssss :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
  9. hellsdarkrose

Uppy eared bun loppy after Iv drip?

Waffle had an Iv drip in her ear last weekend and since then that ear has lopped but has shown no sign of returning to normal. I am sure it went back to normal last time she had one but wanted opinions on 1. How long it might take to return to normal and 2 should I be concerned if it doesn't...
  10. hellsdarkrose

Veggies and herbs for weight gain

As waffle has been ill recently she has lost a bit of weight and Id like to get her to a healthier weight however shf us very fussy. Please could you guys advise on veg, herbs or anything else I can give her to boost her weight a bit.
  11. hellsdarkrose

Vetcareplus digestive health formula

Has anyone tried this food with stasis prone buns and if so was there any improvement? Considering trying waffle on it.
  12. hellsdarkrose

Advice on water intake and a patch of liquid

Waffle us now home and eating she has however been drinking a lot more water. I filled her bowl up at 5pm and had to do it again at 9pm. I also when cleaning her room earlier found a patch of dried brown substance on the floor in the corner. I wondered what this might be as it obviously...
  13. hellsdarkrose

Excel complete food cubes

Has anyone tried these they have fibre of 29 I would be interested in thoughts on them.
  14. hellsdarkrose

Waffle rushed to vets

Fine this morning but when I got home she wasn't right I'm so worried its like last time when they didn't think she'd survive. Please can I have loads of vibes. I think it's bloat
  15. hellsdarkrose

Vibes for waffle please u/d home

We seem to be having another stasis event. I have tried tempting her with her favourite noms and hay but no nomming yet. She is still pooping which is a good sign. I have given her a tummy massage but unfortunately I have to go to the hospital in an hour so can't take her to the vets until I...
  16. hellsdarkrose

If your partner didn't want another bunny

But you really really did because you needed a partner for your single bun would you just get one anyway.
  17. hellsdarkrose

Want to get waffle a friend

But oh doesn't want me to. We had issues with radish and waffle because they are both girls which now seems obvious but we were assured by the rescue it wouldn't be an issue. I want to get her a friend but if the bond breaks down we have no where for another bun to go. So these are the...
  18. hellsdarkrose

Suddenly territorial help

In the past few weeks waffle has become increasingly territorial over a particular corner of her room an her wooden train. She grunts and lunges at me when I walk in this area or try to move her train etc. I'm very nervous now about going to this corner of her room but we have stuff in boxes...
  19. hellsdarkrose

Can I pass on conjuctivitis to my buns

I appear to have viral conjunctivitis and I'm worried I could pass this into my buns can someone let me know if this is the case or if I'm worrying for nothing.
Back