• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. kattymieoww

Hunny bunnies rescue is closing

Saw on Facebook that the lady that runs it is sadly winding it up due to health reasons. I think a few on here have used it.
  2. kattymieoww

Rio Rabbit.

At last found pic of my bridge boy Rio(tri coloured lop),I lost most of my photos when my old phone broke and the memory card wiped itself so I have nothing in my new one.It's from 2012 ,that's when he died.So It's now my avatar.Lost all of his wife bun Cleo,a blue otter lop.
  3. kattymieoww

Wobbly Bob...

Sadly this little bunny has gone to the bridge.I don't know if anyone else followed him on facebook.I'm rubbish at links etc.You can look under "Wobbly Bob, the life and times of a broken bunny".Binky free Wobbles.:cry:
  4. kattymieoww

Kiwi (budgie)

Sadly wee Kiwi was put to sleep yesterday he was only two and a half.That's him in my pic.He had showed signs of breathing problems a few months back.Antibiotics made no difference,his chest sounded clear.About three weeks ago he lost his speaking voice (mimic).Then his whistling ,chirping...
  5. kattymieoww

"PI" the hammy

My wee Syrian hamster "Pi" was helped to the bridge yesterday.He was nearly two,he was a gentle wee guy.I remember he escaped last year,took me over a day to track him down.He trundled out from under the sofa where I learned he had made himself a nice cosy nest from one of the big seat cushion...
  6. kattymieoww

Midsomer murders..

This weeks story on Wednesday features murder at a small animals pet show...body found surrounded by rabbits.I watch this show but might be curious to see what they make of rabbits.:)
  7. kattymieoww

pets at home.

I know ru etc hate this place ,however they sell "Harry hamster" food which my Syrian boy "PI" loves,the only reason I'm in there.Theyhave so many wee sweetheart buns...sigh.Wish I had loads of dosh to build a bunny home for them all.
  8. kattymieoww

Buns in Pets at home..

Well I was in there buying "harry hamster" food for well ... my hamster.There were two sweet baby buns for sale a gorgeous wee Sandy coloured lion head and a beautiful harlequin uppy eared baby.Now I know some folk don't like that place etc.I no longer have buns due to financial reasons...
  9. kattymieoww

Mr.Jinks,the budgie

Had to have my wee Jinksy boy the beautiful azure blue budgie PTS this afternoon,he was eleven and half years old.I had him at the vet in July and as he had the start of a tumour on his back,nothing really to do but take him home and monitor him.He was okay for a good while but the nasty thing...
  10. kattymieoww

My poor Rio died last week.

I was wondering if any of you on here had any clues as to what his cause of death was.Obviously without a post mortem nothing is certain.Rio was eight a big white/tortie mini lop,mixed breed.he had been to the vet a few times over the last year and a half with dentals and not eating...
  11. kattymieoww

Bye my Big old Rio rabbit..

My old boy Rio rabbit died yesterday about 6.00am.I was sleeping and he started screeching (death Throes) i jumped up to try and comfort him.however he was in shock and then he tried to move a bit and screeched again.I was crying so much.My big old Tortie boy should have had a "better"...
  12. kattymieoww

Bye little Cleo girl..

I only now feel able to post about my little girl Cleo..she was put to sleep on the 1 st of May due to a severe gut stasis. She was only four,alas She stopped eating two days before she was put to sleep.I did the usual,off to the vet,she got the treatments ,gut stimulant,pain relief etc.However...
  13. kattymieoww

Older bun...

My big old slob of a rabbit "Rio" will be seven years old next month. He's a "mongrel" bit of dutch and lop in there.He's best described as a mix lop! |He;s been at the vet over the month or so .||Not feeding well etc,The vet gave him the usual gut stimulant drugs etc, and I said no...
  14. kattymieoww

"Gutty rabbit!"

I have a gorgeous cross breed little girl,Lion head/Mini lop.She is soft otter blue colour with cream eye rings and cream underbelly.Little madam,she has been at the vet a few times,twice for nasty bladder infections. But we still love her..:love:
  15. kattymieoww

Hello

Hi all,Katty here,I have two house rabbits Rio ,neutered male four and half year old white/tortie lop eared big boy.Cleo,two and half, neutered female,gorgeous blue/grey with cream underbelly and cream eye rings.She's half lion head/mini lop ear.:wave:
Back