• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. susieb1

Baby buns going for snake food

I don't know if anyone can help but this is the situation. A man I work with has a brother who bought two rabbits - supposedly male. You know what's coming next. Before he knew it a litter was born - rabbits sexed incorrectly. Aargh!! He separated them but unfortunately a week ago found out that...
  2. susieb1

Banana- any bun had any reactions?

Yesterday when I went to a little bun meet up at Georgeypudding's, someone mentioned their bunny loved banana. Has anyone's bun had a reaction to eating this. Mine have never had banana and as they are have delicate tums I wondered if anyone's bun had a reaction to it. :wave:
  3. susieb1

Tube heaters

After reading some threads on here the other day, my OH has put one of these tube heaters in our outdoor room for the bunnies. For those who already use them, can I ask when you put them on and for how long you leave them on. I'm only looking to use it when it gets really cold but I don't know...
  4. susieb1

Any bunnies like mint?

Hi Do any of your bunnies like mint? Also has it upset any bun's tum? Thanks Sue
  5. susieb1

Cookie has gone off to Tracy at RNGP for bonding

After losing Honey in November I decided that Cookie really does need a friend. So today he has gone to Aunty Tracy at RNGP to be bonded hopefully with the lovely Charleston. Keeping everything crossed for my little boy and also hoping he behaves for Tracy!:oops:
  6. susieb1

Have reserved a bunny from RNGP :)

On Sunday I went over to see Tracy at RNGP and reserved a gorgeous boy called Charlton who will hopefully be coming to live with my Cookie. He has to be neutered first so won't be for a while yet but I'm feeling rather excited - he is ADORABLE!!! Trying not to think what will happen if Cookie...
  7. susieb1

Cucumber?

I see that cucumber is on the safe list for bunnies but I was wondering if your buns are ok with it. I've never tried it with Cookie cos I love it but when I eat cucumber within a few minutes I'm burping for England. I have a sensitive tummy and my consultant asked if I ate cucumber when I went...
  8. susieb1

Help - sitting here in tears???

I need some sensible advice please! I have Cookie who is two and a half and three weeks ago we lost his wifey Honey. I miss Honey so much and know it's only very early days. My problem is that Cookie was always the dominant one even though he 's only 1.1 kg. He seemed ok for the first two weeks...
  9. susieb1

My sweetheart Honey

You were only two Honey and taken way too soon but I loved you so much and know how much you loved me too. You ran to me for noserubs everytime I came in and everynight you lay on your bed waiting for me to fuss you which I duly did. Over those two years you went from being lungy and grunting...
  10. susieb1

Vibes for Honey PLEASE! U/D She's gone! :(

Honey is not well. I have been massaging her tummy as initially she was all stretched out and looked like her tummy bout was happening again. Tonight she is hunched up in her litter tray. I have again been massaging and stroking her, there's no teeth grinding. I managed to get her to eat a...
  11. susieb1

Jr farm nibble ears

12. susieb1

Pah - Weepy Eye??

Hi, To cut a long story short, I've been making a nuisance of myself over the last 2/3 weeks in PAH about a rabbit in their adoption section. A one year old GORGEOUS nethie x male ( beautifiul smokey grey colour with a touch of fawn around his nose/chin). His eyes and fur under his eyes were...
  13. susieb1

Anybody used Collingtree Pet services or Little Badger's Petcare Northampton?

Collingtree Pet Services or Little Badgers petcare, Northampton Hi just wondered if anybody has used either of these. I have narrowed my search down for home visiting to these two but would like some recommendations. Probably a very long shot.:wave:
  14. susieb1

Urgent _ Substitute For Critical Care

Can anyone please help me. I posted a thread re Honey yesterday - very lethargic not eating or drinking. Went to vets yesterday pm, all vet could find wrong was slightly low temperature but decided to keep her in for 24 hours to observe and gave her injections. She had eaten some and pooed and...
  15. susieb1

Poorly Honey this morning - update-I'm back from vets

I got up this morning, went into the outhouse to find my usually binky Honey, sat in a corner-not happy. Bless her, I picked her up and cuddled her but when I put her down she just went and hid and then stretched right out. Her breathing's not right either. Think stasis has returned. Vets at...
  16. susieb1

Bargain Hut And Run!!

Just seen this on ebay. Bargain for anyone in the area.:wave: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6ft-x-2ft-x-2ft-Rabbit-Hutch-6ft-x-8ft-Run-Huge-/260763849789?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item3cb6bc943d#ht_500wt_1156
  17. susieb1

Ebay shed

Just seen this on ebay. Only just up road from me - so wish I had room then I could consider the quad which are looking for a home.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dog-kennel-covered-run-and-shed-/220760220586?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item336655a3aa#ht_500wt_1156 :(
  18. susieb1

Bought this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180626400599&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1156 Bought one of these on ebay last week for my buns, to go in their outdoor run. They have their favourite fleecy blanket on top and today they were stretched out on it in the sun. They love...
  19. susieb1

Pet Sitting In Northampton?

Hi Can anyone recommend someone to pet sit for my two babies when I'm on holiday later this year. Because of their large set up, I don't want them to go into boarding because it would be too unsettling for them. I will need someone to come in twice a day. Thanks in advance.:wave:
  20. susieb1

Big Grassy Mats????

I'm trying to find some BIG grassy mats. I mean about 5' x 3' ish or smaller that can be joined together but not the weeny ones. Hay Experts have a biggish one but have been out of stock for ages. Only ones I can find are in America. What great stuff they have there for bunnies!! Anyone help...
Back