• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. susieb1

Summer Pledge a Pound - May/June - AMAZING UPDATE P32

May-Sept PAP Hi just sent £10 that's £2 a month from May- Sept. Well done for all the amazing work you do with PAP!!
  2. susieb1

Tree of Light 2013

That's great!!! :D
  3. susieb1

CLOSED: Auction for Handbag - Proceeds to Pledge a Pound

You should def bid if you want to!
  4. susieb1

Tree of Light 2013

Just sent a message and paid via paypal. x No card needed.
  5. susieb1

Hawthorn?

My buns have it daily as part of their breakfast and love it! :thumb:
  6. susieb1

ALL GONE! Name the White Rabbits to help Pledge a Pound!

Just paid via paypal but forgot to put from me though I have quoted numbers and names. x :oops:
  7. susieb1

ALL GONE! Name the White Rabbits to help Pledge a Pound!

Can I please have 51,52,53. Cookie, Honey and Charlie. Will paypal now.x
  8. susieb1

Baby buns going for snake food

Had some very sad news this morning. All the babies were found scattered around the hutch yesterday, dead. Terrible shame. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the very kind people who pm'd me with offers of help. This forum is amazing just a shame I wasn't able to get them in time...
  9. susieb1

Bunny Boarding

Debbie at Little badger's pet boarding is in Northampton. I can recommend her. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Badgers-Pet-Care/124525110985845 :wave:
  10. susieb1

To be honest I don't know the answer. I don't know the brother at all, just had this info passed on. I understand what you are saying Crunchie. I am a vegetarian but I have a cat and obviously she eats meat. Though not comfortable with it, I have to accept that is what she needs. I won't give...
  11. susieb1

I'm not sure about the legal aspect of that. I seem to have been inundated with people asking me about rehoming their rabbits in the last few weeks just because they know I have two and am rabbit obsessed :oops::oops:Luckily the last few I've been approached about have been sorted but this is...
  12. susieb1

I don't know if anyone can help but this is the situation. A man I work with has a brother who bought two rabbits - supposedly male. You know what's coming next. Before he knew it a litter was born - rabbits sexed incorrectly. Aargh!! He separated them but unfortunately a week ago found out that...
  13. susieb1

Brian- NO LONGER NEEDS REHOMING :-)

That's great news! :wave:
  14. susieb1

Stupid question about grass

Mine eat both of those sorts when I find them in the garden.:wave:
  15. susieb1

Lost 2 my bunnies

I'm so very very sorry to hear of these losses. It's always so sad when you lose a bun but to lose two so quickly is awful. Big hugs to you. Binky free sweet buns xxxx
  16. susieb1

Morse -Updated 22nd May Post 158

Great news! x
  17. susieb1

Meet Reggie & Barney

So gorgeous! :love::love:
  18. susieb1

you would think I didnt feed them!!

So cute!! :wave:
  19. susieb1

My new girl, anyone know which breed she is ?

She is beautiful! :wave:
Back