• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Hilton Herbs?

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted on her for ages but my three bunnies have all had bouts of statis one of them has had it over and over again. Very long story short and masses of trips to the vet all is now ok (knocking wood!). I had a very log chat to two different vets and explained...
  2. S

Boots has gone

No, not Boots! That's such a shock, I'm so very sorry. Binky free lovely Boots. Sending massive hugs to you and your family, so very sad.
  3. S

Dengie's Grass Pellets

My guys have about four each at night time, they go totally bonkers for them!! I must say they do smell amazing!!
  4. S

I had to have Millie PTS last night

Poor little Millie, sending hugs to you xx
  5. S

Charlie and Lola - Pygmy goat kids - a pic heavy update :)

Please, please post more pics!! They are so very sweet :wave:
  6. S

Sharing Three of my Favourite Photos of Endeavour

What amazing photos and who's a very handsome boy indeed!!:wave:
  7. S

think mum must love me

Well done mummy!!
  8. S

Just Lost my Lovely Rosie

So sad. Binky free little Rosie xx
  9. S

Another Recommendation From my Rabbits

Dengie sent me some grass pellets to try, oh goodness I want to eat them myself!! They smell of very new cut lawn, so yummy. My very fussy bun gobbles them up so I use them now as his treat in the evenings (only feed 4 pellets at a time). My other buns all love these pellets too and the good...
  10. S

Gracie is dead ... joined 8 days later by Daisy. RIP

I'm so sorry to hear about Gracie, big hugs to you. Sleep tight Gracie and binky free honey xx
  11. S

Muesli mixed food

Mine have a small amount of mix with about 4 pellets (they always eat every single bit, bowl is licked clean!) as it always goes down really well but how about scattering a very small amount over their hay as that way they might eat more hay too along with a little treat they've found in the hay...
  12. S

Just posting for some vibes...

Gosh what a lovely bunny!! I'm so pleased he's home now. It's amazing isn't it how something small can make such a big impression on your life as you really do notice it when they're not there. My buns are outside and I hate it when they are in the vets, garden just seems 'empty' without them...
  13. S

Another Recommendation From my Rabbits

I've just emailed Dengie and they are going to send me some free samples of the grass pellets and the meadow grass too!! Just know the buns are going to love them!! Thanks for sharing xx
  14. S

You know when you've gone Rabbit mad when.....................

When your brother is in hospital (for a minor op) and I call to say to the nurse 'is he ok, is he weeing and pooing ok!!!! Makes it even worse as he's only in for an op on his hand! Oh gosh I was so embarrassed as I'm just so used to asking vets this kind of thing!!
  15. S

One of the Ways Lord H's Chronic Gut Problems Effect Him

Ouch! Looks painful, poor Lord H xx
  16. S

Eliza Doolittle -U/D 8th Dec-Some Improvement Overnight

I really hope she's back to her happy self soon, sending loads'a vibes for her.
  17. S

You know when you've gone Rabbit mad when.....................

Hee hee, I said this to my hubby this morning!!!
  18. S

Excited aggression??

I'll give the food time changes a try, all was lovely over the last two days but last night off she went again! I'm sure it's the food so I'm going to try the no pellet approach and also I'm going to feed Leo on the shelf and Lu down stairs just to try and change the routine a bit. I'm just...
  19. S

Eliza Doolittle -U/D 8th Dec-Some Improvement Overnight

Come on darling, lots more gut sounds are needed :wave:
Back