• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Jaysmonkey

Wanted: Bonded pair of bunnies. Yorkshire region

Hello, Just hoping to help a friend. Do any rescues in the Yorkshire region have a bonded pair of bunnies looking for a home. Ideally not elderly as they are first time bunny owners. Looking to rehome with my guidance. They will be house bunnies. Thank you. Stef And hello 👋, sorry I've...
  2. Jaysmonkey

Maximus - turned 8 last Friday!

My big lad turned 8 on friday. I love him so much.
  3. Jaysmonkey

bad experience

Edited. See latest post.
  4. Jaysmonkey

Do you think somebunny has settled in?

So after 5 months we finally moved into our new house on the 20th of this month. Today the fur babies and shelled child came home. Do you think Maximus likes it? We didn't have a fire place at our first house... He's been binkying all evening too. So happy to have them all home! :love:
  5. Jaysmonkey

Our beautiful Gracie Goose - 20th August 2014

I still cannot believe I am writing this post. I haven't yet come to accept the events of yesterday and both Jay and I are in bits, we're broken, numb and empty inside. Yesterday we had to say goodbye to our gorgeous girl Gracie Goose, she was the kindest, happiest and most excitable bunny...
  6. Jaysmonkey

A few Close ups - Bunnies and Tink

Handsome Mr Maximus Miss Gracie Goose Mr Roger Roo Miss Jemimah Moomin Mr Tinkasaurous
  7. Jaysmonkey

SnuggleSafes on Amazon Black Friday

Deal becomes active at 2.45pm. Not sure on discount, but worth a look just in case. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0014LJKUA/ref=gb1h_img_c-1_8827_9ca8f480?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1JZ2MTX3NZD5J4696SGE&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=449478827
  8. Jaysmonkey

Family portraits, kind of :P

:oops: For some reason I have pictures of me with all the bunnies but the fluffs. Excuse us we'd just showered :lol: So here's Jemimah with daddy. and Roger with mummy and then for good measure Gracie relaxing last night...the fire works really had an impact....:lol::roll: Also apologies...
  9. Jaysmonkey

Max, Gracie, Jemimah and Roger

A little update on my fluffy family :love: Maximus :) (Makimoo) Gracie (Goose) Jemimah (Moomin) Roger (Roo)
  10. Jaysmonkey

Bunny PJ bottoms Primark

Only £5.00, had to get a pair. They are long, not shorts :)
  11. Jaysmonkey

Happy 4th Birthday Tinky Tortoise - pic heavy-

Tinkychop, Tink, Tinks, Tinkasaurous is 4 today! This is a photo taken fresh this morning... Doesn't she look happy!? :lol: And here's a few more for good measure - Tink and her adventures. With her friend With her crew In the bath Cheeky noms Going on an adventure In the garden...
  12. Jaysmonkey

Just Relaxing, like a Gracie

:love::love: Love my Gracie Goose so much
  13. Jaysmonkey

Out in the garden with Max, Gracie, Mimes, Rog and a Tinkasaurous. PIC HEAVY!

Well me and my little family had an epic day in the sunshine yesterday. :D Makimoo being incredibly cute :love: Shouting at Gracie Relaxing with his Pink bunny Goose (Gracie) Mimes (Jemimah) MIIINE Roger Tinkasaurous And the garden(parts of it :p)
  14. Jaysmonkey

Makimoo's Birthday tea and other adventures *mouf pictures included*

Sharing his Birthday Noms with Pinky, his much loved companion. :D:love: and the adventures that followed... MIIINE :D Big Mak :love::love:
  15. Jaysmonkey

Hoppy Birthday Makimoo, 6 today!

:love::love: I love my big Mak so much. He's six whole years old today! :D Because I love this picture and this morning with all his presents ranging from his grandma and grandad, nanna and mummy and daddy! :love: Spoilt much :love::love: Excuse me in my onesie..but the first...
  16. Jaysmonkey

Holiday snaps - North Yorkshire Dales

Just a few as I have far too many, but we had an amazing time. Our cottage was wonderful, I'm missing the AGA already :( This was at the bottom of our track and an optional water supply. A view of the cottage from the brigde and river Surroundings The cottage The AGA :love...
  17. Jaysmonkey

Can you spot the wildy?

Taken in and around the remains of Barnard Castle.. :love: He's not the generic wildy colour :D
  18. Jaysmonkey

Somebun worships the sun

Please note bunnies are currently on the 3weeks following their booster vaccinations so come next week they can go in the garden! whoop! I won't risk it otherwise though. Here's Gracie Goose making the most of the french window rays though for the time being... :lol::love::love: and full...
  19. Jaysmonkey

Is it cruel to send a rabbit in the post?

:shock::shock: I received a parcel last night...it was a tad squishy and I had no inkling what it could be..but then I opened it and out hopped Nesbitt. My brothers partner Tamsin made me this cutie, he came with a card as a thank you for some crochet books, hooks and hook holder I gave...
  20. Jaysmonkey

Monster Mak and his fluffy white tummy

Approaching with caution... Mummeh wot yoo gots for me? hmm? Okais I pulls coot face. Look at mah belleh! I suk a clean Mak! And nows I do super handsum coot face in hay bok. I love my big Mak so much :love::love::love:
Back